gooooo meeeee :)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
well just had to share this with you all, today is a girl in works birthday and in the kitchen there is a huge tescos finest chocolate cake, everyone was tuckin into it and i had a bowl of weetabix :D i actually resisted cake! go me :D and i feel fab for it!xxx

well done, it was one of the guys birthdays here yesterday and the kitchen was loaded with cake...i don't go in the kitchen anyway, more I avoid it the better, but people were bringing cake back in and I wasn't even tempted to go and get some. its an excellent feeling when you know you can resist temptation.

Brilliant. See, knew you could do it! :)

I'm in a similar position today. One of the lovely PA's at work has brought in cakes for her birthday today - I have completely resisted and stuck to my banana and alpen light.

Ahh, such a nice feeling! Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels..

Oh girlies it feels great :D u defo feel so much better, and most of the time its temptation we actually don’t really need it! :D lookin forward to me nice sw chips bacon and salad for lunch, sw cottage pie with beans and corn on cob for tea and a nice wee kit kat later :D oh being organised defo pays of :D we can do this together :D

Well Done. I have done the same today. Boss bought in carrot cake and chocolate cookies, just because its Thursday... lol. any excuse i think. they were all eating cake at 10am, where i was eating my bit late breakfast of corn thins and laughing cow light :)
Thing is i dont even want it either which is good!

4 birthdays in two days blummin 4!!! I think we had more pastries thank krispy kreme and Greggs combined!!!....as i sat here eating my nacks of babybel lights/strawberries/apples/satsumas(not all at once ofcourse)

Well done for resisting!

There are always boxes of choc and cakes at my work and sometimes it feels like torture. But I have started taking my own low syn cakes in for everyone to enjoy and I always have a box of alpen light with me, so if all else fails I can have a couple of them as a HEB or syn them.

Well done, that's fab :D

Well done everybody :D god we are all soooo good :D hi5 to us! :) xxx

Back