Goooood mornin' good mornin'! *whistles

laughingitoff

Hey :)

Im a newbie, I have come across these forums many times when I have been searching for 'food points' meal ideas etc and finally, I have joined!

I have had a little mooch around though I'm still feeling a little confused by some things, I think I am getting used to it already! Everyone seems very friendly and I'm really enjoying reading some of the diary's I have found.

My name is Danni, I have been doing the weight watchers diet and have been prescribed the xenical and metformin tablets. I've found it very hard to stick too. They were prescribed to me when i was 18 when they told me i had PCOS, I am now nearing 26 and I actually only started taking them this february. I really needed I needed a kick up the backside and my doctor prescribing me anti-depressants definately worked. So all in all im taking 7 tablets a day! and doing the weight watchers diet.

I'm currently in work so I have to get back to it really! Thankyou for readying my post :) I also have a blog.. (link in my signature) for anybody who is interested!

Hope you are all well! x

Last edited by a moderator:
hi danni and :welcome: to the forums!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Danni, I've been wandering around looking for support too, I also ended up here! Joined today and this is the first day on my LT diet, which sadly I'm no stranger to, lost a lot of weight some time ago but have put it all back on and after years of depression (which has now lifted thankfully), I've decided to do something about it.

Just wanted to wish you every success on your journey and if you need any extra support, drop me a message.

L, tabi x

Hi Danni, I've been wandering around looking for support too, I also ended up here! Joined today and this is the first day on my LT diet, which sadly I'm no stranger to, lost a lot of weight some time ago but have put it all back on and after years of depression (which has now lifted thankfully), I've decided to do something about it.

Just wanted to wish you every success on your journey and if you need any extra support, drop me a message.

L, tabi x

Hi Tabi, thankyou so much, it's great that we can all natter on here and help each other out!

I hope you are having a good day and dont hesitate to message me either x

good luck with your weight loss tabi:)
oops!and danni too:D

Last edited:
Hi Danni,

Welcome to the forum it is full of lovely people who will give you oodles of support. Best of luck with your weight loss journey xx

Back