GORGEOUS salad dressing 2pp

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Zoticus, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Zoticus

Zoticus Monster Scoffer

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I came across this salad dressing before I started weight watchers PP plan and its so delicious I'm so glad its so low in points that I can keep eating loads of it! So I want to share the recipe :)

I basically finely chop 2 garlic cloves (I love garlic and its probably far to much for normal people so 1 or half would normally suffice).
    I also chop half a red pepper into small cubes and fry them both in frylight until the garlic browns and the peppers soften.
    In a small dish I put a tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar with half a teaspoon of honey and some chopped mint or thyme. Then I add the garlic and peppers and voila! Its delicious with rocket salad.

Some twists I have done is also add some mushrooms and spring onions and also some roasted pine nuts are also delish.
    I've cooked it for the family with a tuna steak on and they said it was proper nom! With a medium tuna steak its a 7pp recipe. Lots of points left for dessert ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisyleah

daisyleah Full Member

Weight Watchers propoints
    that sounds lovely! will definitely give it a go
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.