got a bmi question

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
ok so i get what BMI is (though it is a joke) but when you get to BMI 25 can you no longer do caimbridge SS?:confused::confused:

yes its a long way off for me but i'm trying to get all the fact straight. I have read the red and yellow booklets, even the doctors info pack doesn't make it clear.

Help please oh wise ones. :gen147::gen147:

SS/SS+ can be done by anyone with BMI over 25, so once you go under that you move up e.g. 810kcal - anyone with BMI over 20 etc. Weight loss on higher plans is slower but still good.

Was just gonna say the same as minz.xx

ive just got to under 25 (yipee!!) but dont really wann come off ss+ yet, dont feel i'm ready, and bit scaredof eating properly again. my cdc says to ss untill goal?
not seeing her till fri either so think i'll jus ss+till then.

good luck with your cd journey. xx

ive just got to under 25 (yipee!!) but dont really wann come off ss+ yet, dont feel i'm ready, and bit scaredof eating properly again. my cdc says to ss untill goal?
not seeing her till fri either so think i'll jus ss+till then.

good luck with your cd journey. xx

I'm feeling much like you and would rather not move up from SS+ until closer to goal, but my CDC says that once under 25, I have to move up to 810kcal. I'd be careful with staying on SS, doesn't sound like your CDC knows the program too well.....and your health is more important isn't it?

thanx all. i get the basic jist of it. they step you up slowly through the plans till you get to goal...the thought of food eventually is a little scary i suppose. its been the enemy for a long time.

Hi Babycake, I think the thought of food can be scary, but hopefully along your journey on SS you will learn that food is simply fuel for your body and if you managed to go so long on just 3 shakes a day, then you can certainly go without bingeing or whatever your old habits were! I think the scariest thought is putting that weight back on, but you can do it, you will just have to remember how horrible it felt being overweight.

Just for now, enjoy the journey - you don't want to worry about the future as that won't help. You will do brilliantly and we are all here to help x

Back