got a lot to lose!!!

starlightz

Hello there,
I am new to this forum and Cambridge diet, this is my first day and its sooooooooooooooo hard.
But I must have tried every diet there is and with me its got to be all or nothing so here I am on Cambridge, wish me luck.
Just hope I can do it, so many of you have and your stories etc have given me the confidence to start again and try to lose this load of extra useless weight so thankyou for inspiring me all of y ou.
Anyone else on day one???
Anyway thanks for reading:)

hi and welcome

good luck with your weightloss, it does get so much easier after about 3-4 days and as long as u stick to it 100% your weight will drop off in next to no time :D

Hi Star lightz,

Not day 1 but just finished day 2 I found day 2 ok so lets hope u find it the same!! Im scared about tomoz cos I havent really had any probs yet!!
Just make sure u r always drinking water cos that def helps me!! And just keeo urself busy!!!

You will do great and we will be thin!!!

Anna xx

Hi, I am quite new here too but on day 4. It seems that even if you start flagging come on here and you will get bucketfuls of support. So far so good for me and I can feel I have lost already. That certainly helps to motivate you onto the next day. Stick with it and you can do it. I have lost 5 stone with sw but plateued hence why I am here now but losing that weight (however much or little you have to get to your target) is a brilliant feeling. Keep going and you know where to come if you start to flag

Thankyou for that nicky. I am keeping everything crossed as we are off on our first ever holiday in october so am desperate to lose as much as possible, You have done so well, are you finding it easy??

Thankyou for that nicky. I am keeping everything crossed as we are off on our first ever holiday in october so am desperate to lose as much as possible, You have done so well, are you finding it easy??

Its been a few weeks for me so I am a bit of a Cambridge pro! ;) The first few days were not easy, getting into Ketosis but plain sailing from there onwards
Theres some recent pics of me on the link under my signature so you can see the difference 7 weeks can make and there is a gallery here on Minimins too! Some extroardinary weight losses!

WOW
What can I say but thankyou to you all, a fantastic response and I am delighted to meet you all, thankyou for your words of advice and encouragement.
I will look forward to seeing you all on here lots lol I am goiong to become addicted I can feel it.

Hi BO-LADY,
Looks like we nearly started together, well done so far, ketosis?? is that a good feeling?? Can you feel any different to now?? Sorry Im just not used to this not eating my tummy feels like it dont belong to me and the water sure goes straight through you (sorry for being graphic) how long befor you get into ketosis??
Thanks

Well not sure if I am in ketosis or not really been feeling cold but not sure if that is just the weather!!
I have not felt overly hungry except for when it is dinner time!!
I know wot u mean about the toilet althou it has got better today!!
How much do u weigh if u dont mind me asking?
Do u have a time limit??
ANna xx

Dont mind at all I am 23 stone and 11 lbs at the moment and I want to lose as much as possible befor I go away in october. As you can see I hasve loads to lose. How about you??

I am 17 st 3 I want to go down to 11.7 so im healthy!!

I am getting married a year today!!! But dress shopping in Nov so want to get rid of most of them by then!!!

Hi Starlightz, good luck with your weightloss, i know how you feel as i have 12.5 stone to lose :cry:

I'm on day 6 of ss now, it does get easier, hang in there :)

I'm right there with you! I'm on day one & its rubbish! But my head is in the right place so I'll do it. Defo know what you mean with the water thing... my friend asked me if I had morning sickness today because I wouldn't eat & kept running to the loo!
Wishing you lots & lots of luck, I'll by dropping by to see how you're getting on.

FC

Aww bless, congratulations and from what you say you will do it, good luck.
Are you finding it easy??
I have tried not to think of food etc and Im doing ok ish lol but I so want to do this and not fail, cant wait to get into ketosis and start burnign away this fat.

Hello there,
I am new to this forum and Cambridge diet, this is my first day and its sooooooooooooooo hard.
But I must have tried every diet there is and with me its got to be all or nothing so here I am on Cambridge, wish me luck.
Just hope I can do it, so many of you have and your stories etc have given me the confidence to start again and try to lose this load of extra useless weight so thankyou for inspiring me all of y ou.
Anyone else on day one???
Anyway thanks for reading:)

Hey there - welcome aboard :D

course you can do it !!

prepare to be amazed as you Shrink !!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

Yeh so far I have found it good (althou just wrote food opps!!) At lunch I really wanted a sandwich but think that was cos its wot I wud norm have!!!
I think tomoz I am going to struggle but we will see. I have been sooooooo keeping busy at work have never done so much work!!
Also my family are turning their nose up at it which motivates me even more to succeed!!
On a normal diet I wud of given up by now!!!! So soemthing has changed in my head, I am so excited to get thin!!!

Thankyou Ava and fingers crossed I am pleased to meet you too. Hope you do come back fingers crossed as in a few weeks I hope the butterfly goes down a bit lol, and Ava we have roughly the same to lose so hope you keep in touch too.

Thanks Debz I sure can do it. I WILL DO IT!!
I have the same resistance here Bo lady but its because they all expect me to fail AGAIN i wont.

Back