Got a new piercing today....

Haha, my bf says all i need is one in the tongue (which i'd love but for some reason the thought of getting it done terrifies me!) and i have them in all the right regions ;)

Nipples did hurt like an absolute b*tch! Got them done in the same sitting, and apparently the second one is supposed to hurt less due to the adrenaline. MY ARSE! It was worse! Healing can be pretty sore too (and annoying if you sleep on you front) But i do love them, and you forget how much it hurt really :p

HAHA! Men, eh?
Yeah, nipples and tongue are the two places I'll NEVER get pierced. Wanted to get my bridge done, but got talked out of that one - probably a good idea. Also wanted my wrist pierced, but it just grows out so seems pointless (and would probably catch on my clothes).

Might stick to ear-stretching and eventually tattoo's! xxx

HAHA! Men, eh?
Yeah, nipples and tongue are the two places I'll NEVER get pierced. Wanted to get my bridge done, but got talked out of that one - probably a good idea. Also wanted my wrist pierced, but it just grows out so seems pointless (and would probably catch on my clothes).

Might stick to ear-stretching and eventually tattoo's! xxx

Haha, i love him for it! <3

Tongue can swell yes! That;s what frightens me!

I like the corset piercings, but seem pointless really since they just don't last

Haha, i love him for it! <3

Tongue can swell yes! That;s what frightens me!

I like the corset piercings, but seem pointless really since they just don't last

Yeah, I love those! I could never get it though, just wouldn't suit me, and seems like a lot of pain for a temporary thing. I've had enough trouble with my lip piercings so I'll just stick with them! xxx

Touch wood i've never had a problem with any of mine. Everyone goes on and on about how nipples can reject etc, but mine have been fine :) I did get a little keloid (sp?) behind my upper lip piercing when it was fairy new (a good many years ago now!) but that went with time :)

Congrats on the re-piercing.

I had a re-piercing on Friday too, it got pulled and grew out by itself. I had to get it re-pierced, as it was related to my SW journey. It is my motivation to keep going, as I had the piercing done for a reason.

Sorry I know it sounds weird, but it has motivated me to lose over 2 stone so far, so it's doing something right eh!

Devon make sure you keep up the aftercare on it, especially in the hot weather. The guys at Holey Skin in Bristol were great, they recommended sea salt bathing as much as I was able to make sure the heat didn't affect it too much!

Yeah, nipples and tongue are the two places I'll NEVER get pierced.

Haha randomly thats the only 3 piercings i have!! don't even have my ears done!! i am a bit of an oddball that way :p

But agreed tats are seriously addictive! About a year and a half ago I had none and now I have 5 all of which are quite a decent size I don't believe in tiny tattoos!

Think I fancy another one when I get to target though I have 2 which are works in progress at the moment! Shame its such an expensive habit though :(

X

Oh and i have 2 tattoos, only money is stopping me getting more!

What u got chick?

Ps i love your name zombies and cakes r 2 of my fave things :D x

Haha randomly thats the only 3 piercings i have!! don't even have my ears done!! i am a bit of an oddball that way :p

But agreed tats are seriously addictive! About a year and a half ago I had none and now I have 5 all of which are quite a decent size I don't believe in tiny tattoos!

Think I fancy another one when I get to target though I have 2 which are works in progress at the moment! Shame its such an expensive habit though :(

X
What're you like! :D
The tattoo you put on FB is absolutely epic.

xxx

What u got chick?

Ps i love your name zombies and cakes r 2 of my fave things :D x

I have one that basically covers the underside of my lower forearm, it goes from wrist to elbow.

Snapshot_20090407_10.jpg

Only have a webcam photo of it.

One on my ankle isn't huge but it's not tiny, nearly 4 inch tall and a few inches wide. Cherries with a bow.

Hehe and thank you, i just imagine little green cupcakes with stitches

What're you like! :D
The tattoo you put on FB is absolutely epic.

xxx

Haha cheers chick shall look infinately better when its finished :D got lyrics to go round it above and below. and also coloured in - a lot of the detail on the skull will be in colour so once thats there shall be beast!

Hopefully getting it finished in the next 2 weeks or so - subject to the stuff I have listed on ebay at the mo all selling 2night to fund it! woop!

What u thinking of getting tat wise?

X

I have one that basically covers the underside of my lower forearm, it goes from wrist to elbow.

Snapshot_20090407_10.jpg

Only have a webcam photo of it.

One on my ankle isn't huge but it's not tiny, nearly 4 inch tall and a few inches wide. Cherries with a bow.

Hehe and thank you, i just imagine little green cupcakes with stitches

Awesome chick lovely and bright :D

Positively aching to get my sugar skull on my back finished lol got him started the other week :D he is called Fernando and has a sexy moustache!! ha

X

My partners sister was telling us the other night about her two nipple piercings and also the piercing that she has 'down there'. She didn't go in to any more details though as she could see her brother was VERY uneasy hearing stories about his sisters 'bits'.

I was laughing like a drain at his discomfort!

I've now got three tattoos. My sons name on the top of my right arm, a red rose just above my left wrist and a spray of blue roseson the top right of my chest. Enough to the side to cover up with a modest blouse (rather fortunate as starting a job in a couple of weeks as a funeral arranger!) but doesn't take much to get it peeking through.

I had the blue roses done about 2.5 weeks ago and, like childbirth (apparently, I was knocked out!), have already forgotten the pain!

Back