Got a new tetra briks tonight

I tried it a couple of days ago and found it a bit sweet. I will stick with the chocky flavour ones me thinks

Tried 1 the other day, personally didnt like it, had a funny twang to it, sure others will like it though.

I think the flavour needs working on and some thickness too it .

oh well, will wait for it to come out and give it a go, but if I don't like it I will just stick to the choccy ones! x

I've never understood why they don't make a vanilla one!

Verdict: none of us liked it, it didn't smell nice (had it in small glasses as no hole in the sample cartons for straw) no taste of strawberries and had strange aftertaste! However none of us are in ketosis so wondering if that might affect the verdict??

Lyn
Ooh dear - sounds just like the original Strawberry tetrapak, 10 or more years ago, which never made it to the market.

Shame it's not suitable for vegetarians, as well....

Strange really , that when they are good Flavours they do away with them . wonder why it takes them so long to get a flavour onto the market , its like in the USA , they have loads of different flavours to the CD in the uk .

We did, Dom, 2 or 3 years ago - in testing, we called it Vanilla Thriller (thanks, Mar!) and it was delicious, and especially useful as a coffee whitener.

But it disappeared.....never to be heard of again.

Lots of my customers have asked for a vanilla one too!

Did another taste test yesterday with 4 customers and one liked it and said they would buy it (she's in ketosis) and one said it reminded her of kids antibiotic medicine (and wouldn't buy it!) and the other two said it was nothing special and would stick to the chocolate tetra.

Lyn

Nothing special is so right to how i would sum it up too

Because I buy my shakes 2 weeks in advance I think I may only buy 2 and then I haven't wasted too much money if I end up not liking it!! I love the choc one but absolutely detest the banana one... I'm not that bothered about trying the strawberry really as I love the choc one and am happy staying with that really. Is it available from our CDC's now?

No not yet , but they do have a new porrige out , which I think is out on the first of Sept

I still haven't received any Strawberry samples (placed randomly in orders, apparently, which implies that some might get lots while some get none), and I'm not very happy about that......

.....however, I am looking forward to my Porridge tomorrow morning! I would have bet quite a lot of money that Porridge (and Leek & Potato) would be impossible on CD sole source. Such clever scientists we have!

How much is in the pack is it like the packet shakes same amount ? and how many Cals in them porridge

Back