Got a new toy for mixing my shakes

Starlight

Gold Member
Ok forget the shakers blenders and frothers. The magic mug is THE way forward lol

Bought this the other day it's a battery operated mug which whisks its contents and you can ofcourse have your drink straight from it. Just made my first shake in it and it's FANTASTIC. No lumps or bumps at all

That sounds brill! Where did you get it from and was it expensive? x

starlight you really are a star with all your helpful gadgets. im off to buy one.

starlight you really are a star with all your helpful gadgets. im off to buy one.

Why thank you :) lol

Honestly its even better than the Aerolatte there wasnt a single bump or lump. Love it.

Oooh! I think I want one of those for work :D

Im buying another 2 - one for leaving at my mums and one for work

Dont want to burst your bubble but just read reviews on amazon as I thought this would be fantastic for doing soups at work, reviews aren't good if your using it for hot drinks, apparently after about 3 weeks the glass starts to crack. OK for cold tho. Sorry xx

Ooh, have just been looking on eBay. I so don't need one of those, but I think I'm gonna have to have one! :)

Thanks Starlight.

Dont want to burst your bubble but just read reviews on amazon as I thought this would be fantastic for doing soups at work, reviews aren't good if your using it for hot drinks, apparently after about 3 weeks the glass starts to crack. OK for cold tho. Sorry xx

My bubbles fine ;) Im not a great one for reviews (although its got as many good ones as not so, which seems the norm for most products) I must admit, Id rather try it myself. At the moment its going great so Ill wait and see, mind you at £1.99 Im happy to replace it if necessary. Time will tell :)

Last edited:
I got it at my local pharmacy of all place for the grand sum of £1.99. Does hot and cold drinks

There are some listed on ebay

Can I ask which pharmacy it was? ;) x

Found some on ebay for £3.50 plus £1.99 postage but would rather pay the £1.99 like you, so would also love to know the pharmacy name so I can check my area :D?

If it makes the shakes non lumpy then I am happy to pay the £3.50 plus postage they are selling on ebay for! Will be ordering one next week.

Right now I have a stupid hand/balloon whisk. I then have to sieve it for lumps then pour it into a cup. So lots of hassle and washing up!

Kewl, Thankyou x

just to let you lot know that the seller on ebay that has them for 3.50 or best offer i offered 2 pound and he accepted so its only the postage difference to pay to get here.

Back