Got called in to work: oh no!!

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
Oh dear!

I had hoped to just be able to be nowhere near food today. But now I have to go to work at 5, need te money so no is not an option!

Should I have my dinner shake before I go or wait til after?

Oh the smell of pizza is gonna drive me insane :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would say definitely have it before you go because if you are hungry the temptation is going to be worse. Try and keep a bottle of water handy and whenever you feel like picking at food take a sip of water instead. I work in a pub and the smell of food there used to drive me mad but i cut out pictures of dresses i want to fit into and stuck them to my water bottle so when i used to take a sip instead of eating i was reminded of why i am doing this. Hope these tips help!! Stay strong, remember... food is not a friend!! xxx

Definately before and take a note pad with you then when you have a min... keep them fingers busy and write down all the reasons you want to do this!!! Keep adding to it when you need a distraction!!! x

The good thing is its so busy, so there's no time for picking! I'm out driving about.

It's at the end of my shift when they ask me what I want for my dinner... They are used to me ordering many toppings lol!!

I'm home and just had my vanilla flavored dinner!! Glad I waited its nice. :)

Vanilla is my least favorite so far. Strawberry is my favourite

Well done you.

Back