got cofused with these bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mamateddy, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

I know that the SS is 2 weeks long and we have only the powders. After that we can have a bar/day but for how long? Can I have a bar/day until I reach my target weight?
    Thanks, X
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet

As far as my CDC tells me its fine to have a bar a day until you reach target, i have tried them all but the only ones i like are the cranberry and peanut ones cause they are a bit crunchy!!

lots of luck
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi mama, After you've done your 2 weeks then your CDC will probably allow you the bars. You are allowed 1 bar a day as they have a higher carb content than the sachets. The Peanut and the Cranberry bars are the lowest so they are the ones i have. You would need to speak to your CDC to confirm they are ok for you and for how long, but i don;t think ther's a limit on how long you can have them for until you get to maintainance. Hope this helps? Take care and good luck! x:D
  5. slimbe

slimbe Full Member

Hi mama,

Just be aware that these bars can give you wind etc.!!

I find that if I have one every day I dont lose as much weight as I do when I have shakes only. Make sure you drink extra water as well when you have the bar.

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    Yes you can have a bar a day for as long as you like from week 3:) They're gorgeous, you'll love them.

Bars can affect people differently, some suffer wind and some don't. I had a bar a day until goal and I didn't suffer from wind, and I also had good lsses each week:):):)

It's well worth giving them a try.

7. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Hi Mama - I've had a cranberyy or peanut bar everyday since week 3 and they have had no detrimental affect on my losses (currently 4 stone 4 lost in nearly 11 weeks). I always have a 250mls glass of water with the bar in addition to my other fluid intake.

Just give them a try and sww how you get on with them. They can have very different affects on people xx
  8. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

HI girlies many thanks for all only one problem with the bars...they are bloody small :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.