got cofused with these bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mamateddy, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Girls
    I know that the SS is 2 weeks long and we have only the powders. After that we can have a bar/day but for how long? Can I have a bar/day until I reach my target weight?
    Thanks, X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

As far as my CDC tells me its fine to have a bar a day until you reach target, i have tried them all but the only ones i like are the cranberry and peanut ones cause they are a bit crunchy!!

lots of luck

4. Bunchy

Bunchy Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi mama, After you've done your 2 weeks then your CDC will probably allow you the bars. You are allowed 1 bar a day as they have a higher carb content than the sachets. The Peanut and the Cranberry bars are the lowest so they are the ones i have. You would need to speak to your CDC to confirm they are ok for you and for how long, but i don;t think ther's a limit on how long you can have them for until you get to maintainance. Hope this helps? Take care and good luck! x:D

5. slimbe

slimbe Full Member

Hi mama,

Just be aware that these bars can give you wind etc.!!

I find that if I have one every day I dont lose as much weight as I do when I have shakes only. Make sure you drink extra water as well when you have the bar.

Di

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Yes you can have a bar a day for as long as you like from week 3:) They're gorgeous, you'll love them.

Bars can affect people differently, some suffer wind and some don't. I had a bar a day until goal and I didn't suffer from wind, and I also had good lsses each week:):):)

It's well worth giving them a try.

Tracey
    x

7. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mama - I've had a cranberyy or peanut bar everyday since week 3 and they have had no detrimental affect on my losses (currently 4 stone 4 lost in nearly 11 weeks). I always have a 250mls glass of water with the bar in addition to my other fluid intake.

Just give them a try and sww how you get on with them. They can have very different affects on people xx

8. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI girlies many thanks for all reply...now only one problem with the bars...they are bloody small :(
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.