Got my Club 10 letter

Wannabethin1979

Hi all, received my Club 10 letter this morning.

To get my free week to I need to sts or lose every week for 10 weeks? If that's the case I won't get to use it cos go in holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks lol. Or do I just have to weigh less overall in 10 weeks time?

In 10 weeks time overall you have to have maintained your club 10 weight or lost more. If you gain within the 10 weeks but are the same overall or have lost it's still valid.

xx

will they send another letter if I achieve it? don't think I will like, been up and down for ages :(

I would doubt they will send you another letter, otherwise what would have been the point in including your voucher on the letter you have just received (OH received his yesterday hence I know the voucher is attached!)?

But, as OH has only just received his letter, I don't know the answer for definite - hopefully someone will be able to confirm yay or nay!

It will come up on the computer when you go to weigh in after 10 weeks whether you are eligible to use the voucher or not.

Well done on club 10! I got mine this week as well currently taking pride of place on the fridge until the 10 weeks are up! X

how long does it take for the letter to come through? i didnt even know we got a letter lol. i got my club 10 2 and a bit weeks ago :)

and we get a free week too? awesome! im trying to recruit people to come join up with sw while the free week thing is on, because i dont know if i can afford to buy another countdown :( im selling some stuff to get the money (£20 in the pot, £29.50 to go lol) but free weeks are definitely handy lol

I got mine within a few days speak to your consultant when your next at Class they will be able to let you know best!

I know the free say the free week thing is a one off incentive but whenever i have joined they have always always had this offer running!

Happy saving x x

I got mine within a few days speak to your consultant when your next at Class they will be able to let you know best!

I know the free say the free week thing is a one off incentive but whenever i have joined they have always always had this offer running!

Happy saving x x

thanks muchly shenzi- will text her in the morning if postie hasn't brought it

*sigh* sods law- of course my letter would get lost in the post lol

My post normally gets lost in the dogs mouth as she rips it out of the postmans hand! But i was expecting this so kept her well away from the postbox x x

Goodluck on your journey Wannabethin! I hope you make it!

little_bubblez said:
how long does it take for the letter to come through? i didnt even know we got a letter lol. i got my club 10 2 and a bit weeks ago :)

and we get a free week too? awesome! im trying to recruit people to come join up with sw while the free week thing is on, because i dont know if i can afford to buy another countdown :( im selling some stuff to get the money (£20 in the pot, £29.50 to go lol) but free weeks are definitely handy lol

I got my club 10 last Thursday and my letter arrived Tuesday this week so only a few days xx

Back