got my motivation...well more....

tsweety81

my hubby is from north africa and every year goes home to visit his family ...i dnt go.....way too complicated to go into...anyway my dad and his new wife and granddaughter are going to spain around the same time so ive decided to go with them.will be my first proper holiday since i went to the maldives 5 years ago and was about a stone lighter than iam now so still big.....so this really is motivation for me to stick to it.my dads wife is tiny like a size 6 but very short with it and her granddaughter is only 12 so still a skinny child so i really dnt want to be a whale on the beach.i hate having my pic taken so hoping i can get down to a 12 and then mayb wont feel so bad.we go 10th august so got roughly jst less than 6 months.how much can i lose by then......gotta start saving too so hoping i can actually afford to carry on.....wish me luck.....good luck to everyone else too xxxxxx

Everyone loses weight differently but vlcd are a stone a month

I find it's way cheaper for me to be on this diet than eating as I was spending £10 a day at college on food and drinks before I got home and ate more.

Anyway good luck and welcome :)

Back