Got the docs at 10.10!!!!!!

Officilally nervous and dont know why - maybe im worried my quacks dont do lipotrim but im scared anyways - i feel like i did when i got married - nervous and my stomach has butterflies big time!!!

You'll be fine,lets hope they agree to doing it for you,youve got a great hubby anyway who will bring you to the chemist so dont panic and look forward to a slimmer and healthier you and alot of craic on here x
p.s what beautiful children!

Hi Sara, i live near March and i use a pharmacist in Glinton as its closer to my work but there is a chemists in Peterborough that does it if your doctor cant help. Let me know if you want thier number directions etc....

Good luck Karen

Don't worry if your dr doesn't do it. 20 miles is not too bad. I used to travel 50 miles to my CDC who was the nearest to me

Irene xx

Hi

i live nr huntingdon so fairly near you. there are chemists in p'boro or buckden (just off A1) that do LT. not really close but if your OH will bring you... if dr dont do it maybe ask chemist if you can have two weeks in one go to save travelling and weigh yourself in the meantime - prob not a good idea in the first week but after you are in the swing of it. lady at buckden good so she might do that.

anyway, hope dr is helpful.

x

Hope your docs do it, its a great diet :)

Well i got there and the bloke i saw has never heard of it - wtf? So im waiting for a call off my regular doctor and maybe she can help me if not its off to the pharmacy to get this sorted cos im now just annoyed, what doctor hasnt heard of it!?

That's a bit weird!! Good luck with talking to your normal doctor hun! x

how annoying for you. its a huge effort to go to the drs for something like this (esp with kids in tow) just to get there and the fool not to have heard of it. maybe your regular dr will be more clued up. if not i guess the chemist is your only option. fingers crossed that the phone call comes soon with good news. x

I think its going to be CD gemma and ive mad e aappintment, i wanted to go with lipotrim but doing cambridge i dont have to travel so far as theres someone in the next village that does it yay so im going to do that instead - with or without my husbands support, thats another matter though as hes suddenly changed his mind.

Good luck with it hun. My husband isn't overly supportive - he thinks its a fad which is unhealthy and unsustainable etc. hey ho. At the end of the day it has to come from you and you alone. You can do it. Keep us posted. x

Edwin, it is a shame your OH isn't as supportive as you need all the help you can get on this diet. My OH and children have been very supportive and love the new me. Tell him if it is unhealthy then why is it recommended by many doctors? It provides all the nutrients you need just with less calories.

Good luck with your journey, You can also chat to many of us on MSN if you want to.

x

Day one signed up with Pharmacist, cost me £36 a week

Back