Got the sample pack!

lauriel

Silver Member
I started on S&S yesterday and have found it good so far...The only grumble I have is that the Macaroni cheese is vile, pure vile. It looked awful and tasted just as bad....This meal had to be binned. Next I made up the Mushroom pasta, lovely savoury flavour but far too salty. I couldn't handle how salty it was, this too made it's way to the bin.....I thought to myself bloody hell, this is turning out crap. I was dubious of trying more, I then had the chocolate praline bar, lovely jubbly. I cut it in halves because it's quite rich and had it with coffee, at last...Something I like, for tea I had the spicy spaghetti, bloody hell, its spicy!!! Today I had the crispy chocolate shake, HUBBA HUBBA..Can't wait to order more, so chocolately without being sickly, the added bits of cereal made it more substantial. I've also had the maple fruit and almond bar, it too was lovely!!! For dinner tonight I had the chilli, by far my fave meal. Next on the list to try is the caffe latte shake.
At the moment I am trying to gauge the things I like so I can place my order in the next day or 2, I don't mind leaving it until last minute as they are really prompt on delivery! :)

I had the sample packs too and the only ones I hated were the macaroni cheese and mushroom pasta - all the rest - delicious :)

Back