GOT THROUGH DAY 2

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by antal, 18 April 2007 Social URL.

1. antal

antal Member

Hello there everyone,
    got through today. OMG hasn't it been a long day. as soon as i had one shake/soup i was clock watching to get ready to have the next one. i hope these hunger pains go away like everyone keeps telling me. going to my first popin tomorrow night. hope i lost something even though i dont feel lke i have. I'll let you all know tomorrow how i get on.:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Antal they will soon go away, just another couple of days and you'll be through the worst. Try and keep busy so that you're not clock watching as that just adds to the torment for you.

Stay strong :)

Cath
    x

4. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Stick with it - you'll be really pleased with yourself and it will be well worth it!!!
    Keep fighting the demons in your head...

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    You will feel fab very soon! It gets much much better, honest! Once you are in ketosis you wont be physically hungry, just your emotions to deal with then!!

Best of luck.

6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    While youre in it its hard to believe that you WIll feel better but you will!! Just grit yur teeth & you'll be fine! Be gentle with yourself though - your body is adjusting to no food so you can feel tired (I had zero energy & spent quite a bit of time asleep!) and grumpy as well as hungry but you'll soon feel better! Keep us updated & post away!! Big hugs!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.