GOT THROUGH DAY 2

antal

Hello there everyone,
got through today. OMG hasn't it been a long day. as soon as i had one shake/soup i was clock watching to get ready to have the next one. i hope these hunger pains go away like everyone keeps telling me. going to my first popin tomorrow night. hope i lost something even though i dont feel lke i have. I'll let you all know tomorrow how i get on.:eek:

Antal they will soon go away, just another couple of days and you'll be through the worst. Try and keep busy so that you're not clock watching as that just adds to the torment for you.

Stay strong :)

Cath
x

Stick with it - you'll be really pleased with yourself and it will be well worth it!!!
Keep fighting the demons in your head...

You will feel fab very soon! It gets much much better, honest! Once you are in ketosis you wont be physically hungry, just your emotions to deal with then!!

Best of luck.

While youre in it its hard to believe that you WIll feel better but you will!! Just grit yur teeth & you'll be fine! Be gentle with yourself though - your body is adjusting to no food so you can feel tired (I had zero energy & spent quite a bit of time asleep!) and grumpy as well as hungry but you'll soon feel better! Keep us updated & post away!! Big hugs!

Back