got to get back on track!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by galaxy163, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone,
    i have been on the cd for 8 weeks now but had a few days off over christmas and new year, oh boy it so hard to get back on it, i am finding it so hard i have brought the ketosis sticks today to try keep me on track, if anyone has any other advise to help keep me on track please get in touch thanks maria

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Maria, I have been looking at your total weight loss so far and its brilliant...2 stone!! Cant say for sure if the sticks will help you, i use them and its certainly a great visual stimulus to seeing you are losing fat from your body. Stick with it hun, you have done sooo well.
    Look on the bright side, another 11 months before we face the temptation of christmas again! Think of the warmer summer months and being able to wear what you want without any worries, thats what helps me. STICK WITH IT GIRLFRIEND!! (to quote Mr Gok :))
    Best of luck xxx

4. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Think about how well you have done and how wonderful you will feel when you are at goal. Dont think too much long term - you need to take it one day at a time - that way, it is much easier to get through.
    Come on hun... you have done so well, keep it going :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.