got to get back on track!!!

galaxy163

Hi everyone,
i have been on the cd for 8 weeks now but had a few days off over christmas and new year, oh boy it so hard to get back on it, i am finding it so hard i have brought the ketosis sticks today to try keep me on track, if anyone has any other advise to help keep me on track please get in touch thanks maria

Maria, I have been looking at your total weight loss so far and its brilliant...2 stone!! Cant say for sure if the sticks will help you, i use them and its certainly a great visual stimulus to seeing you are losing fat from your body. Stick with it hun, you have done sooo well.
Look on the bright side, another 11 months before we face the temptation of christmas again! Think of the warmer summer months and being able to wear what you want without any worries, thats what helps me. STICK WITH IT GIRLFRIEND!! (to quote Mr Gok :))
Best of luck xxx

Think about how well you have done and how wonderful you will feel when you are at goal. Dont think too much long term - you need to take it one day at a time - that way, it is much easier to get through.
Come on hun... you have done so well, keep it going :)

Back