Extra Easy Got to get this!!!

Hedgie15

Hi there,

Im new to this site but have been attending slimming world since november.Since xmas, I just cant seem to get the weight to come off!! Any help appreicated xxx

My food diary for today so far :

Breakfast : strawberries, nectarine, mango and passion fruit muller
Lunch : salmon, lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber and kraft light honey and mustard dressing (1 syn)

Hi Welcome to minimins, No probs with your food diary so far, some may ask are you eating enough? What has been your weight record since november?

Thank you for replying :) Ive actually gained 2lb since starting in November :-( I have my weigh in tonight. Im trying to update my staistics but it wont let me :(

Alot of people post food diarys on here, it may be worth starting one (Dont give up by any means) so we can have a look and help you out!

I would really like to do that and get pointers of where I may be going wrong. It does get you down when you think you are trying so hard and getting nowhere. May I ask how I start a food diary for help??

Slimming World - Food Diaries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum start a thread here and occasionally ask in the main forum for some one to go and have a look as it may get missed otherwise, but keep going I know you may get disheartened by little to know loss but we will get to the bottom of it for you. I take it your attending meetings and not going it alone?

the food diaries thread is at the top of the main page in the sub forums section:)

Hedgie15 said:
I would really like to do that and get pointers of where I may be going wrong. It does get you down when you think you are trying so hard and getting nowhere. May I ask how I start a food diary for help??

Go to the sub forums at the top of the site and it'll say 'food diaries' pop in there and start a thread! Try not to let it get you down!! People will have a look at your diary and hopefully help steer you in the right direction :)

Hedgie don't ask in the main forum for people to look at your diary as it'll just get moved, put in the heading of your diary for eg 'here is my diary please have a look' and people will see if there's anything different you could do! :)

Ooops!! Thanks for that Vanilla Cupcake.

Thank you both for helping me... off to weigh in soon. Hoping for at least a small loss. Fibgers crossed

Hedgie, hope your weigh in goes well. Do you stay to I T. I found this really helped me get to target as we were and still are (still attend every week as on the social team) given so much useful info and do fun things like quizzes and challenges etc. Hope you have a good w in. Let us know how you go on please, we are all here to help each other

hollys nan said:
Hedgie, hope your weigh in goes well. Do you stay to I T. I found this really helped me get to target as we were and still are (still attend every week as on the social team) given so much useful info and do fun things like quizzes and challenges etc. Hope you have a good w in. Let us know how you go on please, we are all here to help each other

I love image therapy too, I don't understand people who pay £5 just to get weighed and leave! I'm on the social team aswell and love meeting new people and love the craic we have at I.T :)

choccybuttons said:
If you have two young screaming kids you wouldn't want me to stay for class:p

What ages are they? Just take colouring in books and Lego with you, that should keep them quiet most of the class!

I go to a lunchtime class and like vanilla cupcake says, a colouring book etc is what most mums bring. Our consultant says children are more than welcome so long as she can hear herself speak!!! And like vanilla cupcake, I love speaking to people and welcoming them every week, and helping new member settle in. I like being a "people person"

hollys nan said:
I go to a lunchtime class and like vanilla cupcake says, a colouring book etc is what most mums bring. Our consultant says children are more than welcome so long as she can hear herself speak!!! And like vanilla cupcake, I love speaking to people and welcoming them every week, and helping new member settle in. I like being a "people person"

I love meeting new people, I also love seeing the smiles on their faces a few weeks in when they are loosing and are happy with their progress! My group ranges from about 25-60ish the older ladies are my favourite they are hilarious and they love the craic from the younger ones aswell! I love my Tuesday mornings even if the scales haven't been kind to me!!!

I take my little lady to class (16 months old) and there are a couple of other kiddies there too. She can be a little bit rowdy sometimes and I worry that others might find it disruptive but the one week I went on my own everyone asked after her and said that it wasn't the same without her.

Back