Extra Easy Got to get this!!!

Aw thats nice moonstruck!!

Unfortunately mine don't sit still. I have a very hyperactive 3 year old and a 9 month old who likes to scream. Tried coloring books ect but just turned into a massive stress for all of us esp with classes lasting sometimes up to two hours. After 10 weeks or so I gave up. Now going it alone from home

Well....i got the biggest surprise this evening at WI....5lb off!!!! im still in shock. thank you so much for ur little pep talk today and that loss has just boosted me right up.

I do stay for Image therapy as i like to hear other peoples achievements even if i have gained. there r kiddiess at my classes and i dont c the problem with them being there.Why should.people with kids miss out on this groupp.

well, ladiesi shall definately be keeping in this support netgroup as the advice ans support is great xxxxx

Thank you..im so pleased. I upped my water and didnt jst eat because it was free..going to do the same this week. Will have to be careful though because I turn the dreaded BIG 40 on thursday and im going out for a meal at the weekend :). Forward planning me thinks xxxx

Back