got to loose half my body weight !!!!

sv1711

scary that when i started this diet my cdc recommended i get down to about 10 stone which is half my body weight anyone ele have such a lot to loose xx

I did when i started CD in Oct 10 -I was amazed how quickly it came off. I initially expected to be doing it for 10/11 months and was amazed to lose 8 stone in 6 months.I did really well until April last year and since then I have had a year long wobble and put most of my losses back on (thats not CDs fault but mine). I'm still 2 stone down on where i started but still have nearly 8 to go. I've got to stop messing around on it and get my head straight - starting now!

Good luck with your losses ;-)

Yes - I am around 24 stones and I need to be around 12.
The important thing is to take it day by day. If you drop off, don't kick yourself, just get back on plan again.
Try to look at the habits or reaction that made you put the weight on. Identify your problems. My problem is that I eat when I get upset. I lost 6 stones, got upset with my ex bf and stuffed myself and put it back on again. So... now I tell myself that while I can't control other people's actions, I CAN control my own REACTIONS.
Then I tell myself that if hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the answer.
I am teaching myself to react in a different way.

I started again today and I am going to succeed :) bit by bit and day by day.

:) and you will too !

scary that when i started this diet my cdc recommended i get down to about 10 stone which is half my body weight anyone ele have such a lot to loose xx

I started at 17.3 and wat to lose AT LEAST 6 stone which would get me to 11.3 but think I will lower my goal to 10stone once I get closer, Its amazing how quick it comes off x

Yeah - it's amazing - the weight just drops off!! Time will fly by and you'll be getting closer to your goal every single day!

Just look around on this Forum - the inspiration I get from this place is just fabulous. And people are doing this now - for real - so can you!

Lx

2 stone is 6 weeks is FAB! I have about 6 stone 9 to loose but only started today I hope mine comes off as quickly as yours! xx

Still scares me now when I think of it...
I started at 18.2 I'm now 13.2 with another 3-4 stone to lose!
I want to reach 10 stone but I may go another half a stone lower, won't know til I get there!
But just remember you will get there if you stick to it :)

I started at over 20 st, I am now a little under 17 st, I'm aiming for 10 st (but may not do it all on CWP!).

X

I started CD in Mar 2011 and stopped in Aug 2011 lost 6 stone 1 lb. Mucked about on slimming world then off and ate for 3 over christmas. It didn't help that I was off work with sciatica and the lack of mobility and me comfort eating didn't help. I restarted in Mar 2012 and in 8 weeks lost 3 stone so I am back where I was in August 2011. I am bridesmaid on June 9th for my sisters wedding and a dress I didn't fit into has been a great incentive. I plan to stay on CD up to the week before the wedding and come off for the hen weekend and wedding. I will then either hop back on to CD or change to SW and start running. We shall see but I am definately not going back all my size 18-22 clothes are going on ebay and my friend who has dropped to a size 12-14 has given me loads of her size 16 gear :D. summer here we come. Jayne

sv1711 - I hope your week is going well. Remember to try to enjoy the journey and not get obsessed with results or when you are going to be finished the diet. You still have to enjoy life in the mean time. Don't look at the end, enjoy the progress. Don't get obsessed with watching the numbers go down on the scale. Measure your success by each and every meal and day that you stick to the diet and are nice to your body by feeding it healthy things.
I have lost a couple of inches this week. :) but no weight - :) my trousers are no linger cutting me in two!
Good luck

Back