Got to start somewhere :)

Yeah it's fine, where are the classes that you go to?

I'm from Stourbridge :)) but living in Gloucestershire. Good luck on your jouney Emna :) x

Sorry to hear the ex is still upsetting you. Try to eat something honey, you don't want to become ill!

Focus on getting out and about, hope you and Caroline manage to meet up and get to the class, it will do you good to meet new friends and one day in the future you will move on and someone special (who truly deserves you) will come along when you are least expecting it :)

Stay strong! x

Katie68 said:
I'm from Stourbridge :)) but living in Gloucestershire. Good luck on your jouney Emna :) x

Hi Katie, nice to meet a fellow home towner! Best of luck to you in your journey also, I will be checking in with your diary and I hope that things go well for you :) x

So pleased you managed to meet up and have a good time! Keep up the positive attitude and everything else will fall into place :)

If its any consolation lovey, take a little advice from me...an old woman!.... that horrible feeling DOES truly disappear, many ladies and men on here I am sure will agree! My first ever REAL heartbreak, almost 30 YEARS ago, took 6 long months to recover from and move on. I didn't meet anyone new after that time, I just woke one morning and 'HE' wasn't my first thought, and I hadn't cried myself to sleep...time really is a great healer, and I think its great that you have got something to focus on, and becoming a 'new you' is so many different ways. Throw all your time and energy into YOU, he truly doesn't deserve anymore of your thinking time.

Keep smiling, think happy thoughts about yourself and concentrate on the wonderful end product....a whole new, happy, confident, beautiful woman :)

Thanks emma good luck to you too xx

Morning all xxx

How is everyone today? I'm feeling very motivated. Going to a friend's for a couple of hours tomorrow night (my weeks starts today as I've WI this morning). I know wine will be involved! Thinking of what snacks to bring for us. Not sure my usual bombay bhajis will be suitable (she's breastfeeding) so will have to look through my SW recipe books tonight.

Back