Got to TRI...

Weighed this morning as am at the boyfriends tonight so won't be able to weigh til Tuesday (which is a week since last weigh in anyway) and wanted a sneaky look. STS so far. GUTTED. Have been super good all week - even at a meal out on Friday I had the healthiest menu choice - pasta in tomato sauce (plus half a tomato garlic bread as a treat) and a roast dinner I made for friends last night. BUT I have been super super good all through the week AND have done the 30 day shred every single day. This is soul destroying :(

wow i couldve swore i was subscribed to your thread.. :( i am now though :D sry about that lol. well done on your loss so far, gonna catch up on your diary as soon as i can :)

Weighed this morning and was happy to discover a 2lb loss. I am pleased with that given that on Saturday I thought it would be nothing at all!

Weighed this morning and was happy to discover a 2lb loss. I am pleased with that given that on Saturday I thought it would be nothing at all!

Yaaay! Congrats on your loss! Youre doing great, keep working har :D

Well done on your loss!! Whoop!! :D

hey anglejaide! hope youre having a good week :). hope you have a great weigh in this week

1 more lost...

But a massive achievement reached for me - as I now weigh under 200lb for the first time in my whole adult life...that feels good :)

Yaay congrats! Im so excited for you, that's a great achievement you should indeed be very proud :D keep up the hard work, you really show me what can be accomplished

Brilliant - well done!

Back