Got tolose weight

Last edited by Mini : 12 Minutes Ago at 06:11 PM Reason: You need to have 50 post before you have the privilege to post links!

Hi Chicklet73 or anybody else that might read this....
ooooops it look like i have done sumthing i shouldn't have done going by the above quotation.... i understand what i have done by posting a link but they have moved me from the forum, if that makes any sense???:confused::confused::confused:

Can anyone please help or explain what i should do.....???? not good with things like this...

Many Thanks

chellaxx

HI EVERYONE...

PLEASE IGNORE MESSAGE ABOVE I'M NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY AT ALL......LOL...

I HAVE JUST FOUND MYSELF IN THIS FORMUM.....FEEL RELLY SILLY NOW!! AH WELL NEVER MIND THESE THINGS HAPPEN ESP TO ME LOL...
THANKS ANYWAY...
CHELLAX

Last edited:
chicklet 73 i have severce pcos too! and i am starting xenical and also my new job on monday ha!.. so if you have any info can u please message me i am so scared haha!

hi girls!!

i also have pcos aswell!!! no fun is it! im hoping this weight loss will help with reduce the symptons!! i started on xenical on tuesday and so far so good!!

ive basically just stuck to low fat things all week, chicken and veg stirfrys etc im finding it quite easy so far!! i weighed myself yesterday and looks like ive lost 5/6 pounds since tuesday! but tuesday is my official weigh in day so we will see then!!

:eek::eek:
Hey Girls...

You are going to have a great laugh here at my expense, but hey ho, has to be done.... what in the world does pcos stand for.... starting to think i am a bit thick here.. lol....

Good luck all of you on your weight loss.

love chellaxxx:D:D

poly cystic ovary syndrome - i think there's a new board for it near the top of the forum actually :) x

Hi Beki.

Thanks for telling what it is.... i was really struggling to figure it out.
Hope you are okay?

I'm off out for dinner soon praying that i am going to be good....thought of choc fudge cake and cream is just to much... lol!!!!

Thanks again

Chellax:):):)

oooh don't do it! lol.. although, that sounds lovely and not sure i'd be able to resist either! :D

have a nice time! x

ah right cool .. thanks :) yeah i was pretty worried as with PCOS i havent been able to shift anything just started xenical this morning eek!... i'm having problems don't know how to do my avatar or anything! x

steph- you need to have 20 posts to be able to have avatar i just got to 20 posts last nite so have been able to do an avatar!!

one more!!!!

go into your user cp (top of the page) and add it from there - hopefully it'll let you upload it now! :) x

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

hmm this is confusing!!.. that's all it says?

it said that on mine too hunny! just keep checking evry now and again and there is an icon that u can select! it will do it eventually
xxxxxxx

ooooh what a lovely face hahaha
xxx

Back