Got tolose weight

Hi Chicklet73 and everyone else...

Hope u r all doing okay? Just thought i let u no that i have had my first weigh in this morning and in three weeks i have lost 12lb.... so flipping happy its unreal... I thought it was a month but i still got 8 days worth of tablets before i start my new set....

I still can't believe it..

lets hope next month is the same!!

Take care everyone and speak to u soon

chella:):):)

omg that's AMAZING!!! :D well done you! :D xx

:):) Thanks Beki. I still can't believe it myself.... i knew that i had lost sum but never as much as i did.....
Think the nurse was kinda shocked too......

Lets hope if i can lose more weight then i can cum off my BP tablets..

Thanks for replying!!

Chellaxx:):)

:happy096::happy096: Well done
xx

wooooop well done hunny

xxx

wooop well done!!

:):):D:DThankyou guys for all your replies and support. Best thing i ever did was going to my docs and for him prescribing me Xenical.......

Told my dad and all he kept saying was you sure you lost that much and nurse didn't make a mistake.... flipping charming.... my mum soon put him in his place lol.....:)

All the best guys... speak to u all soon ....
Chellaxx

Ps can sumbody please please tell me how i can amend my stats on the left hand side to show my weight loss... been trying but not got anywhere..... starting to do my head in...ha ha

Hey hun, yep your right i am really chuffed.Thanks chic...

Lets hope next month is the same!!!!!

How's things with you? Still going strong with the tablets?

love chellaxx:):)

Brilliant start, well done. Keep up the good work x

yes, still goin strong! lost 12lb so far..still av days when i could eat everythin in sight but it soon passes!!..Are u starting to tell with ur clothes? my jeans are hangin off my arse!!(although they were a bit baggy to start with!).. av u measured yourself? I lost inch from waist and inch and a bit from hips, i think this is just as motivating as seeing the scales go down! xxxx:scale:

Congrats on your weight loss hun, that's fab.....we are def getting there..... yeah i am the same wanting to eat everything i can see. Its a nightmare because with two kids in the house there is always sumthing there that i no i'm not allowed to have it or hubbie goes and buys shortbread which i love....:D:D

To be honest hun, i haven't measured myself, didn't even think about doing that... will do thou....
i have noticed my size 16's jeans seem a bit lose than normal but i did try on my 14's and :( i still can't do the zip up or button... gutted..at least they do go past hips so that's sumthing lol....

When is your next weigh in??

Keep it going hun and speak to u soon
chellaxxxx

Hi Abby
Thanks for the support and i am trying my hardest to keep it up....the people on the forum and the forum itself is fab...

Take care

Chellaxxx

hi chella well done on your weight loss xx
:happy096:

Hi Chella, Well done on your brilliant weight loss you must be really pleased.
Good Luck for your next weigh in.
Shorty x

Hi Guys..thanks so much for replying..

i was extremely pleased and i was kinda shocked that i had lost that much weight... praying that next month will be just as good ... time will tell...lol:D

Good luck to u all on your weight loss journey and i must say that the people on this forum are just fab....

Love Chellaxxxxx:)

well done chella thats fab!!!

xxxxx

Back