got weighed today, guess what?

chinaa

hey guys, i got weighed today (officially started on wednesday-so only day 4) and guess what?

i'm 5'8 and starting weight was 97.5kg which is about 15.4/5 with a BMI of 32.6.
NEWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................

i now weigh 92.3kg which is about 14.7:party0048:. that is amazing after 4 days!!

i have to saya BIIIIIIIIIIIIG thank you to minimins cos if it wasn't for this site and the people on it, don't know if i would stick to it,(nearly caved in last nite-nictastic's post saved me!):thankyou:.
for anyone just starting out-DONT GIVE UP!! i'm not saying it's easy, i keep reading that after the first week it gets easier. i've got a headache right now, but the fact that i've lost such a huge amount in such a small time is motivation enough for me.

can't wait for ketosis to kick in.

chinaa.x

well done hunni that is A GREAT LOSE:clap::party0038:

wow what a great loss in 4 days good on you x

Thats BRILL well done. Dont reward yourself with food like i did. I'v put a pound for every lb i lose in a money box and will reward myself with new clothes at the end of my journey x

Fantastic loss hunny! A brilliant start to your LT journey.

Good luck for WI number 2.

x

berbogginilliant hun!!! now get urself a ticker so we can see your journey!!!

well chuffed for ya xx

hi chinaa, thats a good loss for only 4 days....

This diet is really hard as you said....but for once its really works!!!

Keep at it....all the best.

:grouphugg:Thank you so much for your encouraging words guys, it has been and is tough!! but i will continue as i'm tired of being "the fat one". i was only expecting a 2lb loss as i started on monday, cheated on the tuesday and officially started back on the wednesday. i think that i must really be holding onto an LARGE amount of water, and really do not expect a huge loss like that next weigh in (although it would be nice:D)

i have read that it does get easier, where food will not bother you anymore-really can't wait for that to happen as i am the main cook for my family.

all in all though i have to say that this is the only diet that i have ever been on where you get big losses, yes you have to sacrifice for a few weeks/months but thats ok cos i cannot see a shortage of food happening in the forseeable future (even though there is a credit crunch:sign0151:)

we all can do this, i try and read past post on here all the time and look at the inspirational slide show, which helps me to visualise what i WILL look like in the future.

thanks again guys

chinaa.x
ps. please excuse any spell ing mis takes.

Well done mi little chinaa lol fantastic weight loss!!! woop woop xxxxx How fantastic xx

Back