• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gotta be thin by 40, my diary

Hi just starting up my diary. I am 40 in December this year and want to be looking so good. I've been dieting for about 20 years I guess! But I really am the heaviest I've ever been and as I'm getting older I think more about my health. Anyway just getting started and thought I'd get a diary going. Hoping it helps.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome phatlassthin, what sort of diet have you chosen? I'm also hoping to get sorted before the dreaded 40 which is coming next year for me, eek!! I find logging everything here is really helping me stay on track! So good luck!

Made it through day three. It really is one day at a time. Feeling motivated and determined. Even took some 'before' pictures of myself. I look utterly gross but it has to be done. Anyway...go me :)

Four and a half days of following the plan down and am feeling pleased. It's all about the attitude in the head first. I really need this place though even if it's to read other stories and look at the inspirational pictures. It keeps me going.....

Well according to my bmi guide a whopping 7 stone!!! But I have to not look at the mountain otherwise I would give up right now. Obviously I would be happy with a significant loss and realise I'm in it for the long haul.

That's amazing weight losses, thanks for letting me know it's inspiring.

I snuck on the scales this morning. Official weighing day isn't until Monday but I was delighted to see I had lost 5lbs!! Sticking to the plan has paid off.

Thought I better check in. I've had an unusual week as I had to have day surgery on Friday which meant things were a bit up the shoot for Thursday/Friday. However I'm back to counting points and think I did ok at the begining of the week so am hopeful for another loss this week. Monday will reveal all....

Thanks Tracy yes I'm fine now and very happy with another 2lb off. This is pmt week so already feeling bloated. I need to be strong as I am prone to want chocolate much more. My goal this week is to stick to the programme and fit in some exercise in. Here goes!

Pleased to say I had a good day today. Yesterday I went over my points bu six. Am taking off one point a day to make up for it. Glad I didn't go right off the rails.