gotta love hubby's.......think BEFORE you speak.

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by stephie77, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    I was sorting through a big box of books and found a pic of me & the hubby taken new yrs eve 2006/2007 in
    Brazil. This is the only pic of me taken on that holiday as i was so embarrassed about my size and i totally forgot we had it ...anyhow it was taken by the hotel photographer and we both have drink in hand and smiling like nutters and what does my darling hubby say to sum up this lovely holiday ??????

God, you were fat wernt you??

I think it was meant as a compliment and i took it it the manner it was meant, it was just an unexpected comment!!! Lol

Stephie77 xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Ha bless, dont know what they're saying half the time do they. I think it probably was meant as a compliment. More look how far youve come type thing. Like young kids though, got to watch what you say round em. Men are the same :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.