Cruise PP Grace's diary

Be careful not to keep going back to Attack, gracejanet, as it is likely to become less effective each time you do so. Make sure you drink plenty and water, and well done for picking yourself up and starting again.

Would love to see some pics of Mollie, if you can. :)

well i have had 2 months off the diet, luckily not put any of the weight i lost back on;) but thats probably been down to the fact that the dog has been dragging me up and down the local hills:p.
but now my head is back together, was put on anti depressants/felt suicidal and my teenage son actually atempted suicide, all down to my lovely, not, neighbours:cry:. but now i am feeling i have regained some balance in my life and can start thinking about me again, i actually enjoyed being on dukan before so i am going to give it another go:eating: and look forward to getting in to the swing of things once again.
so today i have started in attack and will do 4 days then start alternate pp pv days.

wish me luck

gracex

Welcome back Grace, and I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've had. Have you been onto the Dukan official website to calculate how many days he recommends for you to do attack? You could perhaps go for a longer attack period to get a good kick off, given your start weight.

Good luck!

Welcome back Grace, sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time of it. Hope your restart for Dukan goes well - make sure you keep us updated on how you're getting on.

completed my 4 days on attack,managed to lose 5lbs, and now i can have veg had tomatoes and mushrooms with my poached egg this morning. now the sun has come back the dog and i are going to pack up some food and go for an extra long walk;)

gracex

well i talked one of my older sons into coming, now we have arrived back knacked and very muddy, dog is first in shower:p

i was really pleased how nice my picnic food was, i cooked salmon in the mircowave then wrapped in tin foil and took a rocket and tomato salad. i ache all over but at least feel positive that i burnt some calories!

well fancied cooking something yummy today, decided on cauliflower cottage pie, first problem shop in villiage has no mince let alone lean lean mince, so i compromised on quorn mince, never had it before so hoping the fact that i have added loads of herbs to the dish it will turn out eatable! amazing the village shop did have vanilla muller lights so i got to try one at long last! done a dukan and teenage freindly online shop from sainsburys for tuesday, don't really like buying fresh foods, especially veg online without seeing but all supermarkets are 2 long bus rides away:mad: so fingercrossed decent stuff is delivered!

grace

Back