Grand National

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
I chose Slim Pickings in the race - thinking of Slimming World and my son who I used to call slim picking when he was little as he ate next to nothing!!!! and it came in 4th off to get the winnings £1 e/w!!!!!
Irene:D

drinks on you then !!!! xx

bolly !!!

Hehe, Irene, I had slim pickings too lol, for the very same reason.

£1.00 each way I've a grand total of £4.00 in my winning purse.

I'm delighted :D

Me too ... £5 each way here :D

I backed King Johns Castle at £2.00 each way too (which came second) - so I reckon I've won about £4.00 in total - after getting my stake money back too. I doubt that'll stretch to Bolly somehow *lol*

I had £3 to win on each of these:

Comply or die (Comply to the diet or die...well not quite die but be fat!!)
Slim Pickings (Obvious reason)
Contraband (As this is what food is at the mo)

Yippee won £27 :)

I bet £2 each way on slim pickings (cos of a reference on Friends) Boyfriend had same money on Comply or Die - so we collected £34.50 from the bookies this afternoon! Its the first time either of us has ever won on G.National xxx

Hubby had £1.00 each way on comply or die and won £14.50
His first ever horse race bet and he`s won, mine came nowhere !!! LOL

Last time I won was on Red Rum xx

Hubby chose slim pickens and I chose comply or die, so off to collect my tiny winnings tomorrow :)

I had slim pickings too backed it 2.50 ew so got £6.25 plus my 2.50 stake. Hubby had £5 win on comply or die he won £35 it's gone toards are holiday fund.

Ive never placed a bet in my life, never stepped foot into the bookies.
I wouldnt have a clue what to do lol
Ruthy xxx

Id have to ! otherwise id stick my house on a bet without evening knowing about it!........oh noim confusing that with poker........see id never make a gambler!

Ruthy xxx;)

Ive had many people try to teach me how to play poker.. but i still havnt a clue.. i think im best off with Snap and "go fish"..
lol

x x

Back