Grandma's Second Weigh In

Grandma

Totally Focused
Second weigh in today and I lost 6.5 lbs! I am pleased with it - but would have liked just one more pound to get down to the 21s! Never mind, I haven't cheated once so I'm sure it will come off next week. 18.5lbs in two weeks is some going - so I am pleased and I feel good.

Today I walked up a long flight of stairs for the first time in ages without thinking I was about to expire - and my knees didn't hurt - so that is an amazing difference already!

:talk017:

Thats brilliant, well done you!! Its great when you notice something other than your weight changing as we can get so hung up on the scales. Its taken me 5 weeks to lose what you have so you should be very proud of yourself

you are now officially a loooooooooooooooooser !! xx

Well done Grandma you're doing wonderfully :) xx

:party0011: that's terrific Grandma, congratulations :D :party0011:

Great weight loss grandma and well done on the stair climbing.

Here's to another good cheat-free week.

That's a fantastic loss :D well done you !!
It's great that's it's already having an affect on your physical health too.

Thank you all so much for your terrific support. I do appreciate every one of you!
x

Well done Grandma, well over a stone in only two weeks. You must be over the moon.

Keep it up and you'll soon go down :D

Well done grandma- we're both doing okay aren't we!! We'll be in our size 12's before we know it !

Second weigh in today and I lost 6.5 lbs! I am pleased with it - but would have liked just one more pound to get down to the 21s! Never mind, I haven't cheated once so I'm sure it will come off next week. 18.5lbs in two weeks is some going - so I am pleased and I feel good.

Today I walked up a long flight of stairs for the first time in ages without thinking I was about to expire - and my knees didn't hurt - so that is an amazing difference already!

:talk017:

Oh, Grandma :D:D:D
This is just an amazing weight loss in 2 weeks, no wonder you feel pleased and good about it. :D

You will definitely shift that one pound by next week and more..xxxx:)

Back