Grandma's Very Sad News

Chris,

So sorry to hear this sad news. Thinking of you!

Love Nas x

I am really sorry for your loss. You sound amazingly strong!
Take time for yourself.

I am new to this forum, but really feel I need to offer you my absolute heart felt care. You are so brave to be posting on here, but it also shows how much this forum means to it's members. I am sure you will find the strength with your support from your friends, family and forum friends. Good luck x

So sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family *HUGS*

so sorry to hear of ur very sad news chris.
He was so clearly loved by u and all the family.
He will continue to be proud of all you have done and all you will do in future

Oh Chris, I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family. I know you will all help each other through this.

Oh Chris, I am so sorry for your loss, I am tearing up :(

Thinking of you and the family at this difficult time:hug99:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It is very clear how much you and Ken loved each other. My thoughts are with you xx

My prayers are with you and your family at this saddest of times for you. Ken is at peace now. Cherish your memories, they will get you through.

It has already been said but you know we are all here for you.

I am so sorry to read that, I feel a huge sadness in my heart and an utter sense of frustration because I know that nothing any of us can say will really help, but we'll try to convey how much we care in the hope that it maybe will, if only in some tiny way.

I lost my beloved Mum in Law in October after a terrible 6 years with cancer, I can only wish that we had had the opportunity to spend our last moments in the way that you and Ken were able to. It will be a comfort to you to have shared such precious peaceful moments.

My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope that you will continue to be strong enough to cope somehow.
:hug99:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, My thoughts and love are with you at this sad time xxx *HUGS*

Hi Chris,

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your Beloved husband Ken. My heart goes out to you and your family at this very sad time.

It is just heart breaking news.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you all so much for your lovely words and thoughts. I've not slept all night - but I guess that is no surprise. I have tried but everything is just going round in my mind. Your kindness and friendship is so humbling - and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Chris
xx

Hi. Im new around here so dont think we have ever spoken, but this doesnt stop my heart breaking for you. It sounds as though your last moments together were special and you had an opportunity to discuss some special memories.

I hope you manage to take the time to grieve properly, and that you have your family and friends around you at this difficult time.

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to you. My thoughts are with you & sending you love & strength to get through this sad time xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and thinking of you all at this difficult time. xxxx

Back