Grandma's Very Sad News

G,so sorry to hear the news my thoughts are with you and family. May Your ANGELS be around you and family and friends.
God Bless Mariaxxxxxxxx

My thoughts will be with you and your family monday.
Thank you for keeping us all up dated, it can't be easy for you, this must be the last thing on your mind, all my love Dawn x

Oh Chris what sad news. My thoughts are with you. What a gentle, peaceful way to pass. I hope you and the family are bearing up.

Oh my gosh Grandma. I can not imagine what you must be feeling right now. I have read your posts about your wonderful husband Ken with great admiration, what an amazing gentleman he is.

Will be thinking of you and hoping Ken's day will be one of joy and not of heartbreak and that the physical void that has been left will be filled with your wonderful memories of your time together.

It is evident that you love each other immensley, and that will never ever fade.

Sleep well Ken x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss, and will be thinking of you on monday x

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

I will be thinking of you on Monday.

Take care XXX

Have just seen this Chris and wish to offer my condolences to you and your family on your sad loss.

Will be thinking of you on Monday

Irene xx

Again, thank you all for your wonderful support. I am too full tonight to say more - but just to know that you are all looking after me is so comforting. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to cope with - but I can be thankful that I had 6 precious weeks with him when we talked and talked while he was in hospital and then 3 when I was able to look after him at home. Nobody ever really gets to say goodbye, but I feel that the conversation we had was like our goodbyes. I saw him die in my arms so I know he didn't suffer and that it was over in seconds. I couldn't have wished for him to go in any other way. That is comforting. But the emptiness inside is another thing........!
x

:grouphugg:Stay strong for your family at this sad time, most people have already said they will be thinking of you on monday, and you have all those lovely memories to cherish.

Dear Grandma, I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing away. I'm sure it must give you great comfort that you were with him and he was happy in his last moments with his loved one.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Much love, Sheila x

Back