Grandma's Very Sad News

I am so sorry to hear your sad news.

You have been so brave and couragous through his recent illness, that I hope you have some more of that strength to see you through the coming days and weeks.

I hope you find some comfort in the fact you were with him when he died, and had spent some lovely time together.

My heart goes out to you and to your children and grandchildren.

Look after yourself, and we'll all be thinking of you.

With lots of love.

Chris,
I am so sorry for you and your family, he does appear to have passed peacefully and happy and in times to come that will be a comfort to you. At the minute all I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
God Bless
M

Dear Chris,
I am so, so sorry about your loss. All that can be said has been said and I just want you to know that I am thinking of you.

I'm sending a lot of love, strenth and support to you and your family.

Take care

Sonja
xxx

Just want to say how sorry I am to hear such sad news.

with love

Chris,

We haven't yet got to know each other on this forum, but I would just like to say how very moved I was to read your post.

Your words are a heartfelt and beautiful tribute.

Greg.

Oh Grandma, Over the last few months he hasn't been a well bunny has he. I'm glad he met his grandchildren, and spent his last day with you by his side having a lovely time.
Thinking of you and your family xxx

your husband sounds like he was a wonderful man, im glad you enjoyed such lovely times together before he passed away, he will have passed over with a knowlegde of all the love you shared...(((hugs)))

diddy x

Sending you love and light at this most dreadful time. Please know that we are all thinking of you. You and your family are in my prayers.
Ceri.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. Hope you areOK, thinking of you x

I just wanted you to know that I don't know you but i'm thinking of you and your family and will say a little prayer for you tonight. Take comfort from the fact that he is at peace and will wait for you and when the time is right you will be together again. I am not religious but that is what I believe and hope. Stay strong. Love to you and your family.

My sister (who is staying with me tonight) and I have just been reading all the wonderful comments on here. I feel so humbled that I have so many friends whom I have never met who care so much for me and my family. You are very special people and you are giving me strength in my hour of need.

I have made a little progress today. The coroner rang to say that the post mortem took place this morning and that the cause of death was definitely a massive heart attack - exacerbated by his diabetes and chronic renal failure. I am going to try to see the funeral director tomorrow to get Ken back here as soon as possible and then I am going back to King's Lynn on Wednesday (Phil, my son is coming with me) to get the death certificate. Then I can carry on with other arrangements that have to be made.

Thank you again for being such very good friends. I know how much Ken would have appreciated you all for looking after me.

Chris
xx

Oh Chris,

I have been reading the journey of you and your husband Ken over the past while. I'm so sorry to hear that his time here has come to an end. I hope you will take comfort from your lovely last time together and that he passed so peacefully.

You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight and I send you and your family my love. May Ken rest in peace.

Catherine xxx

What awful news!I hope you take some comfort in his peaceful passing and my thoughts are with you at this dreadfully sad time.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Take care Vx

Thank you again for your support over the last couple of days. Its been so hard to keep positive and strong when my world has collapsed about my ears. I've had moments of complete peace and have been able to think quite clearly and rationally and I've had horrendous moments when I just want to sit and cry. All part of the grieving process, I know - and its such early days yet. It really hasn't sunk in at all.
I was able to make all the funeral arrangements today as the post mortem report has arrived, confirming a massive heart attack. So its to be on Monday at 12 noon. Please think of us all as a family then as it is going to be so hard to say goodbye to Ken.
Chris
xx

Back