Grandma's Very Sad News

Oh hun. At least you got to spend some very special moments together at the end.

Bless you hun.

xx

deepest condolences to chris and her family,he will never be really gone chris,as he will always be in your heart x

Chris I am so sad to read about Ken.

The last year has been an emotional rollercoaster for you and your family with many happy and sad times.

At the end Ken was happy and enjoying time with you when he peacefully passed on.

Take strength in the fact that Ken lives on in all your children and lovely grandchildren that arrived during the past year.

My thoughts are with all of your at this very sad time.

Lindaxx

Thoughts and prayers with you at this very sad time Chris. You have great memories and can be secure in the knowledge that you were truely loved. Take care of yourself.

Dear Chris,
I too am new here, and we don't know each other, but you have all my sympathies. Many condolences to you and your family at this sad time. Take care.
Veronique

So sorry to hear of your sad news xxx

I'm so sorry doll.. It breaks my heart to read this.. He was a very lucky man, and its so nice that you knew how proud he is of you.. and how much he loves you.. Don't you ever forget it..

Loads of hugs for you.

Cat x x x

This must be an incredibly sad time for you right now, take care of yourself. With condolences to you and yours

Helenxx

Grandma(Chris) my thoughts are with you today. I read your posts when I first joined the forum 8 or 9 weeks ago. You are one amazing lady. I hope fond memories of your husband will give you strength and courage. Kira

Chris Im so sorry to hear you lost your Ken. Take care of yourself x

Chris, i'm so sorry to hear of your terrible loss, My thoughts are with you and your family. x

Chris, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your darling husband, what a shock, you and your family are in my thoughts

(((hugs)))

Sincerest condolences to you all

I am so very sorry to hear of your tragic loss - I know your lovely son (Mint imperial) and know what a close family you all are. You are are in my thoughts and I wish you all health & strength to get through this. May your memories of your life together keep him close to you.

xx

Back