Graph or Spreadsheet

All;

I shall soon be posting an updated version (not massively different from the previous version, but a few of the tweaks requested are in there). Changes will include:
  • Ability to enter your target Body Fat %age (healthy is ~15% for males, and ~22% for women). The sheet will then calculate an "estimated" weight at which your Body Fat %age will hit that target.
  • It has an editable area where you can define the "steps" of the diet you are following. It will be setup to the Cambridge steps, but they will be editable so someone following a different diet can change.
  • The Body Fat %age calculation is corrected.
  • The graphs all show a "target" line, and that is calculated based on the setup figures you enter, so your graph line slowly approached the "target" line as you lose weight - yet another visual spur-on.
I am sure there are other tweaks, but I can't remember them now!!

I am just trying to fix the annoying habit of the graphs to just drop off to zero when you have no more data. I have got the Measurements chart to behave itself, but I can't remember what I did so I can't fix the other graphs! Doh!

Steve

is there any update on the graph?

As a new S.W. dieter am sorting things out and have just found what I have been looking for for a while - thanks Steve whoever you are.

Hi all ... Very long time no post! I am still here, though working very hard, so very little time to post. I have changed my life around somewhat, and am now back into the habit of going to the gym every night and working out for 90 minutes or more.

It is a long time since I last looked at my spreadsheet, and cannot for the life of me remember what I was working on. I will scan backwards and see if I can work out what is outstanding and finally get this finished and posted.

If anyone has any suggestions or requests then PM me with details and I will see if I can get them in as well.

Many apologies for my prolonged absence - I will try to check in a little more regularly from now on. Glad my sheet is still proving useful to you guys.

Steve.

Just downloaded the spreadsheet - page 14 version. I think it is great! I had made a very basic version myself but your version rocks! Thanks Steve! :D

This is amazing.....I'm doing another VLCD but the spreadsheet is fantastic for any diet.

Steve you are truly amazing!

I use pink pad on the iphone- that draws my graphs for me, and does all sorts of other cool stuff! :)

Brilliant spreadsheet. Thank you very much for sharing, love it! :D

Steve
Just wanted to thank you for your great spreadsheet and all the work you did on it.
I'm not doing Cd but Lighter Life but it is just so good for any diet.
I hope that you are doing well and managing to lose however much more weight you wanted.

Wow - What an amazing spreadsheet. I can't believe the serious amount of time that you have put into this.

I hope your still out there Steve. It's been so long since you have been on, I hope all is ok with you.

Thank you so much for such a fantastic spreadsheet.

I believe the most recent version is on page 9 for anyone that wants to know xxx

Hi wintry eye
It is just great and I also hope Steve is doing well as we owe him a lot for doing this
I think the most recent version is on page 14

I haven't seen another after that
Let's all use it to succeed and bless Steve with every lb lost

rosieposie said:
Hi wintry eye
It is just great and I also hope Steve is doing well as we owe him a lot for doing this
I think the most recent version is on page 14

I haven't seen another after that
Let's all use it to succeed and bless Steve with every lb lost

Hi

Im sure was one on page 9. I will have another look now lol. Xxx

I've just checked. I don't know where i got page 9 from lol. Thank you xxx

Back