• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gravy Syns??

S: 12st6lb C: 10st3.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st2.5lb(17.53%)
Hello everyone,

I have only been doing SW a week and I got confused last night about gravy. In nmy book it says 4 level tablespoons-1 syn. Is this 4 level tblsp of the granules prior to adding water?

If it is I have been a bit of a divey and only been measuring out gravy once made!!:confused::confused::confused::

Thanks in advance for any advice!!! P.S I have done a search but couldn't find an upto date clarified answer!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ive just done a little experiment my book says 4 level tbsp-1 syn or 142ml-2.5 syns. And 142ml is equivalent to 10 tblsp just about so that suggests its 4 level tbsp of made up gravy?

Im just thinking you could just add more water to make runier then it would seem like more? Im probably thinking about this way toooo much but I love me Sunday-Monday dinners so wanna know how much gravy I can stretch to!:D:D:D:D:D

I made a big pan of gravy for my other half so Ive gor gravy made up for tonights tea but may try an oxo-gravy combo!!!!:)