Great feeling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I just tried a pair of combats on that I bought last year and quickly grew out of. Last week I could get them on but I had one hell of a muffin top and a camel toe:jelous:

THEY FIT!! They look good, I can't believe it. The bum on my jeans has definitely got a bit more roomy too. It's amazing what a few lbs loss can do.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    fantastic - I know how you feel so nice to get into those clothes that have been gathering dust :)

Well done xx

4. Elena

Elena Full Member

Wow! well done, I have an outfit waiting for me when I hit target - long time away but I'm optimistic ;)

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i had the same sort of thing on friday... got some black combats from River Island a couple of years ago and absolutely love them....

could not get into them at all a few weeks ago, tried them on yesterday and they are too big!!!

was ecstatic... i love them, but they are majorly ripped... maybe i can get away with stitching them, cos with them being combats they can look a bit rough can't they???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.