Great Weight Loss Tonight

Incywincy

:D :D :D
After last week's disapointing 1lb loss last week, I was aprehensive about today, eventhough I have been almost drowning in water.

Anyway, my weigh-in was 5lb, and then the counsellor asked if we wanted our measurements taken. I was gobsmacked to find that in 5 weeks I had lost 2.5 inches off both my bust and hips, and a massive 5 inches off my waist

Patting Myself on the back :) :)

Just goes to prove that the numbers on scales are not always a true picture ofwhats really happening. Well done.

God that s so good to here you must be thrilled . I am due for my 4th week weigh in tommorow nigh and I think I will be dissapointed , could be a 1 lb loss like you , so you have given me hope that next week may have a nice big loss at the end of it like yours. maybe its a weeek 4 thing? I wonder if anyoe has experienced it, could be the body fighting back abit ?
Thanks for your post its really cheered me up, cos I was so scared of what I would do if I havnt lost tommorow.
Love C

Incywincy that's great - well done on the loss on the scales and a bigger well done for the inch loss ---- that's the most important bit I feel as that's what you and everyone else sees ... there's only us and our counsellors that see the numbers.

Cath

Well done on a fantastic loss! Keep remembering the bigger picture and ignore those blip weeks when nothing seems to happen- your going down!!

That was excellant news, 5lbs and all those inches!! Well Done for keeping going after last week's disppointment.

Thanks guys, I have been glowing all day.
Good luck Heaven Can Wait, I really hope that your loss is good, but if not, then not to worry, as it does seem to even itself out just like all these great guys said on here to me last week.

Delighted for you, 5lbs. is brill:clap:

5 inches off your waist is :wow: :wow: :wow:

Wonderful motivation for the week ahead.:D

Love Mini xxx

Been to my meeting tonight too and I weighed in 7lbs lighter than last week. I am elated, I didn't thnk I had lost more tham 2 or 3 pounds this week so very happy.:) :) :)

Been to my meeting tonight too and I weighed in 7lbs lighter than last week. I am elated, I didn't thnk I had lost more tham 2 or 3 pounds this week so very happy.:) :) :)

Fantastic news digger!!! 7lbs! 1/2 stone:wow: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on the weight and inches lost, it sure goes to prove that even if not much weight is lost that you are losing the inches.

Well done Incy and digger, great weightloss's going on there :D

wow incy all those inches gone and 5 of your wait all ready, wonderful :p

Back