greatest loser

caramumofmany

2012, has anyones group done it yet? ours is next week. if i loose 6lb this week i could get my 9st award next week lol wishful thinking ah?

wow 9 stone, thats amazing, well done you! They havent mentioned greatest loser in my class. We had miss slinky and women of the year but thats it I think. There is a wonderful lady in my group who has lost 8 stone so would be her if we did it.

Not mentioned in my group either-I'm second biggest at mine-4.5st off,my sis's friend is nearly at 6st x

Our group's is next week or the week after. I will be the greatest looser unless I really mess up & the next to me looses around 1.5 stone.

It's getting embarrassing as I am Woman of the year, joint winner of Miss Slinky, 1 half of Couple of the year :)

lol i was woman of the year as well, but in my group no one is even close to my weight loss i won greatest loser last year as well lol

ha I was just pondering about this!!

I've just asked my C and apparently ours is next week too :) Knowing my luck someone who's lost 10 stone or something will come visit our group for just that week ;)

I think I'm the only one in our group near such a loss. I wonder if I can lose 5lb this week to get my 8 stone award by then? yeah wishful thinking for me too lol

Back