Green and red, or extra easy?

DilEmma

Which is better? I'm new to sw and not sure which route to take? Help!

Personally, EE didn't work for me so i much prefer doing red & green and only occasionally doing EE (when i'm going out for a meal etc)
Having the red & green days means i get an extra HEX B for bread, cheese etc
Guess it depends on what you like to eat, and what will help you follow this lifestyle
Well done for taking the first step though x

I don't really understand the diff days at the moment so I might have a research into it and see what I would prefer! But thank you so much! So happy there is such a nice community supporting each other! Xx

Hello

I started SW on Monday. I've set off doing EE this week and I've never eaten so much! I have found that I'm not hungry inbetween meals and have not found the need to snack at all. The difficult part I've found with EE is getting a third of superfood into each meal. I've found planning a day in advance is good to ensure each meal has superfood.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Yes I don't think I'm adding enough superfree it does become quite hard with that! Thank you very much for your help! X

Hi there, I personally am doing the EE - I am new to SW and not going to groups so after reading through the SW books I bought this seemed like the best plan for me - however could just be that I have got lazy and do need to look into the red and green as well.

I completly agree with goagirl, I have never eaten so much whilst still loosing weight, so far so good!! :)

Back