green day help

gemma_

Silver Member
not sure where this should go as loads questions so im super sorry if mod as move this...

okay been doing 6 weeks extra easy but fancy giving body a change next week s last weigh in b4 holiday and REALLLLLY want my 1st st off asits my mini goal so hoping change of food gives me that boost!

i looked in book but hoping i can get more info here..

i cant see ceriel in hex is it not one on green?
is yogurts etc everything but meat free on green as with extra easy?
do i still need 1/3 plate superfree or not?

yes you can still have cereals as heb on green (and red)

ff yogurts and eggs are free on all plans

you can have a small amount of meat as a heb on green-remember you get 2 bs on it

you dont have to have the 1/3 superfree but it wont do you any harm if you do-in fact prob do you good!

thankyou book dont give loads info on it! just trying sort meals might pop in recipe have a look.

thankyou about cerials couldnt find it in green part feel new al over again

lol im getting a little slow losing weight (goal wise) so hoping trying little different might help me with that boost again!

feel free help me out with foods LOL... im trailing through my book lol

also remember you can have most quorn free on green too-i know its not everyones cup of tea but might make it seem more like a balanced meal if you are normally a bit of a carnivore!

its basically all your foods you can have on ee minus the meat/fish

good luck! ask away if theres anything your not sure of

Gemma - if you fancy a quick dinne ron green, then I highly reccommend the asda chick pea dahl & rice, its really yummy & a great quick dinner!

also remember you can have most quorn free on green too-i know its not everyones cup of tea but might make it seem more like a balanced meal if you are normally a bit of a carnivore!

its basically all your foods you can have on ee minus the meat/fish

good luck! ask away if theres anything your not sure of

i usually eat quorn sausages as there free :)

Gemma - if you fancy a quick dinne ron green, then I highly reccommend the asda chick pea dahl & rice, its really yummy & a great quick dinner!

i keep hearing about chick pea dahl no idea where to look 4 it?

Asda have the chickpea Dhal Hun...its on the shelf near the tinned meats and no where near the baked beans! Lol

Also Hun, can I recommend that for some ideas on a Green Day, have a look at some of the Food diaries on here.

xx

yea im tying find people doing green ;)

thankyou i been looking wit h ans and spagheti lol

Quorn swiss style meatballs with spaghetti I love just gtta make a sauce but thats pretty easy Passata,Garlic,Onion bit of herbs jobs a good un

Gemma - think all of the HexB choices on EE are also a HexB on Green, but it has some additional ones in the book, so there's an extended list. HexAs are the same for all plans from what I can gather.

I'm like you - been doing EE for 6 weeks and losses have slowed right down. Considering I have several stones to lose I can't be doing with 0.5lb losses!! :D I've done my first Green day today - fingers crossed for both of us that the weight starts shifting!

xxx

I always do the green plan as I don't eat enough meat for the red or ee.

I tend to stick with jacket pots or pasta.

I love cooking the jacket pots, scooping out the middle and having boild some sweet potatos and spinach, mash all together with some diarylea triangles (HXA) then put back into the jacket and into the oven until brown. Yummy...I have it with corn on the cob.

Or pasta ribbons with spinach and ricotta.

Don't forget egg, chips and spaghetti/beans

Back