Green Day thread. ..

Menu for today:
B - 2 Weetabix with 1 banana and Alpro Soya Light (HEB and HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread (5 syns) with 20g vegan cheese (3 syns) and pea/lentil/bean shoots, salad with seeds and balsamic dressing (2 syns), 100g Alpro soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack pack
D - Quorn lasagne with ragu sauce (1.5 syns) and dairy-free cheese sauce replacer (1 syn) and 40g vegan cheese (HEB and 1 syn)
200ml Oatly chocolate drink (HEA)

Thanks for all the replies to me on this thread. Its veggie power!! ( Sounded better in my head!)
I have pinched several of the recipes already AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR THAT CHIP TRAY IN Sainsbury's! Is anyone on twitter? I am following a few vegan links on there- such @gourmetvegan @vivavegans and @vegansaurus Some brilliant tips on there.

Today is a day off for me as I booked annual leave :) I have lazily watched the first episode in the new series of true blood and set up my new sky broadband and i am wandering into Argos to buy a mixer- its a great offer if anyone is interested £129.99 for a Kenwood KM280.

Todays plan-
B 2x Wholemeal Hovis 1 HXB
3x morrisons veggie hot dogs (4.5 syns)

L 2 x Wholemeal Hovis 1 HXB
Cheese 28g 1HXA
beetroot
sainsbury's lighter margarine 2tsp ( 1 syn)
Skimmed milk 1HXA

Apple and pineapple (fresh)

Hoping to make some hoummus for tea!

Haha ... I like it 'veggie poweeeeer'

Today's dairy ..

B- veggie bacon butty ( 3 slices of quorn bacon style rashers, 2 slices of wholemeal seeded x2hexb & 1 tbsp ketchup ) = 2.5syns

D- jacket spud, 1/2 can beans, low low cheese & salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato & beetroot (1xhexa)
Curly wurly (6)

T- sweet & sour quorn with basmati rice
Strawberries, blackberries & apple

S- tesco peach yogurt, Alpen light (3) cups of tea & coffee (1xhexa)

That's not sad, that's awesome. I loved scooby doo :)

love it !! It could be our catchphrase .... teeheee !! xx

Well my husband says my first attempt at hoummous ( out of SW magazine this month)tastes like wood chippings!

Anyone got a decent recipe? Mine is past redemption.

i have been into Aldi today, for the first time in my life on the search for syn free toffee yogurt. I found a brand that looked syn free- Brooklea. Sadly it is 3 syns ;( but 3 lovely sins

My meals for today

Breakfast- quinoa & couscous cooked in milk (HEA), banana, alpro soy (1 syn) and prunes (HEB)
Dinner- skipped as I had a late breakfast
Tea- spiced cauliflower and tofu over bulgur wheat (HEB +1 1/2 syns for almonds & sultanas), followed by fruit and jelly (2 syns)
Snacks- packet of french fries (4 syns)

Menu for today (almost the same as yesterday!!):
B - 35g Tesco blueberry wheats and Alpro Soya Light (HEB and HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread (5 syns) with 20g vegan cheese (3 syns), salad with seeds and balsamic dressing (2 syns), 100g Alpro soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack pack
D - Quorn lasagne with ragu sauce (1.5 syns) and dairy-free cheese sauce replacer (1 syn) and 40g vegan cheese (HEB and 1 syn) plus plenty of veg
200ml Oatly chocolate drink (HEA)

Today ..

B- weetabix with almond milk & banana (hexb, 1/2hexa) coffee (hexa)
D- tikka mugshot(1) quorn fajita strips, lettuce, cucumber, tomato & beetroot coffee (hexa)
T- quorn cottage pie (3) veg & ketchup (1)
S- 3 ryvita sweet onion & 3 laughing cow light (hexb,1/2hexa) curly wurly (6) tesco peach yogurt

Toast (hex b)
Melon & noodles
Freddo
Wholemeal roll, veggie rashers (2.5 syn) mushrooms

hi was thinking about doing green days as im getting bored with EE....was wondering if you could give me some suggestions of what quorn/meatfree products are free?? x

Today I have been very boring and had
B- 2 slices of hovis wholemeal 1HXB
morrisons hot dogs 4.5 syns
skimmed milk for tea 1HXA

L- 2 sliced of hovis wholemeal 1HXB
2tsp lighter margarine- 1syn
cheese 28g 1HXA
beetroot
Apple
S- mushroom stir fry with tofu, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and soya sauce
Brooklea toffee yogurt 3 syns

Loving this thread :D Thank you!

That's great thanks :)

My food for today
B- Banana
D- pitta pizza, wholemeal pitta (HEB +1), cheezly vegan cheese (HEB), tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms
T- tofu with mushrooms (4.5) half rice half noodles (takeaway treat)
Snacks whilst in cinema apple and small pot of grapes

Back