green day

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
green day

Have my day planned out, can sum1 tel me if this looks ok for a green day?Xx

breakfast - 2 slices nimble (hexb) with "fried" egg & beans - (free)

snack - roast chicken mugshot - (free)

lunch - homemade vegetable soup (free) 2 slices of nimble toasted(hexb) with 28g cheese (hexa) peppers, tomato & onion & tbsp hellmans ex light mayo (1 syn)

snack - banana, orange, shape zero yoghurt - (free)

dinner - 2 large baked potatoes (free) with 28g cheddar (hexa) and side salad (free)

snack - breakaway biscuit - (5.5syns)

total - 6.5/15

Hi Christie, it looks good to me. x

Thank u... i no that with ee ur supposed to have 1/3 superfree with all meals but that doesn’t apply to green and red with every meal does it?xx

Thank u... i no that with ee ur supposed to have 1/3 superfree with all meals but that doesn’t apply to green and red with every meal does it?xx

I don't think it's required, like with EE, but obviously it's recommended that you still include as much Superfree as possible to aid you in your weight-loss.

Your food diary looks good! :D xxx

Looks fine, I posted one above so maybe you can use mine to get a feel aswell :) I worry on a green about superfree - but im going for it this week want 2lbs off xxx

Yeah thats good :) i do luv my fruit n veg but its not always possible to get it with every meal lol, i do try n make fruit my first choice between meals, just goin to alternate my days i think between green and ee (cant do red as i am always starvin on it lol) i have done sw before so i no it quite well, i just always like to double check :)

im glad my menu looks good as i wasnt sure lol.. i luv how much food i can eat., :) :) xxx

Back