Green Days: Simple Meal Ideas Needed Please!

Ollieclews

As the title says. I'm struggling to come up with simple meal ideas. I generally have green days as dont eat meat but do eat quorn. I dont eat fish though.

I'm getting sick though of salad for my dinner at work and potatoes for tea lol
So I would be be really grateful if anyone has any simple meal ideas suitable for lunch and tea :D

Thanks!

Simple Meal Ideas Needed Please!

Mushrooms, onion any other veg in a tomato sauce with pasta. Last night I did garlic mushroom tagatallie mushrooms, onion, garlic,paprika grid and at the end add your hea of light Philadelphia. A veg curry, veg, tinned tomatoes and curry powder. If you have a slow cooker you can it in there. Google oven baked risottos as well and adapt recipe. Are you a member of sw online flick through there for inspiration.
A rice salad for lunch, onion, peppers, tin of mixed beans. Cous cous with peppers etc.

The recipe thread on here is really good, but make things like chick pea fritters with salsa for lunch or SW quiche and I also make soup now which I never did before. :)

check out the green thread hun lots of ideas

Lunch I take all sorts

Batchelor deli pots
Microwave rice

Cous cous and sliced up quorn steak
Hex b roll with hex a cheese and relish or vegan cheeze or quorn slices ham and salad

Leftovers from dinner
Pasta with tomato based sauce
Egg fried rice with extra veggie

I always take 4-5 bits of fruit also abd yoghurt

Back