Green dots!

Samjane92

Restarter here! lost half a stone in 2 weeks put it back on over a week on holiday :( tried WW but didn't work for me but really enjoy slim fast as it fits my routine well and I'm glad I'm back on track. Anyway I usually make up my breakfast and lunch in one bottle before I go to work. Ten minutes after its done I noticed a number of green dots in the base of the bottle. It tastes fine and not matter what flavour shake it is and even if it's a brand new bottle of milk and tub :s its just off putting, has anyone else had this? any suggestions please? Thanks!x

hmm that is strange. I'm using asda measure up, because it's cheaper, and uses water instead of milk. I don't make it up in advance but I'd suggest trying that as it's made with water instead of milk.

Ive just come off SF, I couldnt do it. But I never noticed that? I was making my shakes in my blender/jug so nice and frothy and taking a good 20 mins to drink them some days but never noticed anything in the bottom.

I have seen something similar in protein shakes which were really out of date. They had green dots in which I thought was odd, as I can't think there's much in there to go off. I still drank them, and was no worse for it. I'm guessing that your powder is out of date or maybe wasn't sealed properly. I can't imagine that it will hurt you to drink them though.

Back