Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

How super to get such lovely compliments. I think those are the best when someone doesn't know you've been on a diet. How thrilling to wear your suits again. I've no idea what to wear when I go back to work.

Downwards towards goal!

Good to see all is going well GEG. Can't beat compliments & being able to fit into smaller clothes so well done.

Definitely taking each day at a time is the best way to stay motivated. That way July will be here before you know it & a whole different person will be looking back at you from the mirror x

Thanks Susie, Jelly and Angel. I'm not joking I got another hair compliment from someone else today, I was delighted :)

Good day today. No Issues. But yesterday I was super hungry! I think it was all the coffee, I put the same on your diary Angel, I had more than normal yesterday, and today I just had my one cup and the day has been much more manageable. Going to try and get a lot more water into me over the weekend. I struggle when I'm out and about to do it. So that's my challenge for this weekend.

Night out tomorrow and I don't know whether to go and not drink; or not go... it's a work thing, so I don't feel like I have to. But everyone in the department is going (50 people) and it would be a good laugh and when I've been asked if I'm going I say I am. The other side of it is Irish people just don't really go out and not drink, and in my case everyone knows I can hold my own body weight in wine lol so I'm sure they'll be wondering if I'm pregnant or ill lol. oh..... to hibernate or not !!! Not making any decisions until tomorrow... just pondering at the moment...

Hello Green and gals. Here I am at last. Been very ill and had a nasty time of it but I'm getting back on my feet.

15st 3lb! Well done xx

Great to see you back online serial xxxx how are you now, do you feel like you're on the road to recovery. That long an ilness must have taken it's toll on you. Sending you lots of love xxx

Hey, well done GEG :D Sounds like you are doing fantastically well and totally in the zone :) Losses are great, and yes, you and I are both on for a higher loss next week :D Wonderful that you are getting compliments too :)

Serialslimmer - Great to see you back, and good to hear you're on the mend :)

Did you go out in the end GEG x

Hi girls,

Typical Saturday running around all day and cooking for the family. Made some deliciously healthy home made burgers and paprika sweet potato chips for them all this evening and it was a definite winner, devoured :) Can't wait until I can join them!

Didn't go out last night... It was going to be a real boozy night, free bar, people started drinking in the office at 330pm, so the thoughts of joining them and drinking water just didn't appeal to me lol. I think I made the right decision, I'm too focused on the diet, no regrets, there'll be plenty more of them in the future.

Bravo Green on a fantastically brave and 'sober' decision to stay at home last night. It's no fun at all sipping water or fizzy drinks when all around others are drinking alcohol and getting very merry. You just end up feeling like a wet blanket outsider - or you join-in and all too often go home via your favourite takeaway.

I developed bronchitis and the coughing causes thumping headaches. Thank heavens I'm starting to feel better. It's been a long haul.

Good day today diet wise :) not nearly enough water as usual. I've had 2 packs so far today so 1 more to go and trying to make up for the lack of water now before the day is over.

My wedding and engagement rings are so lose ! It's really weird !

Here's some fat face/skinny face pics that people think is my hair :) (and one with loads of make-up and one with none lol) Just sorry that I was at my fattest ever for my brothers wedding last October... I may have lost nearly 2 stone from my face alone by the looks of things lol! onwards and downwards !
20141031_133754-1.jpg20150206_182936.jpg

Still excited for Wednesdays WI !

Attachments

• 20150206_182936.jpg
    20150206_182936.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 36
Day 48 I think!

Very good day with the diet... lots of water and my packs... I'm really focused on Wednesday's WI.. Dreaming about breaking into the 14s. It might be a bit of an ask, but if it's not this week it'll be next. Bring it on!!

Great photos GEG. That's quite a difference eh, well done.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday & the 14s x

Wow GEG I wouldn't have picked you out as the same person, seriously! Well done on losing 10% already. You'll be ticking that first goal off very soon. X

Until I dug out that photo I didn't realise how much weight I'd accumulated since the twins. That photo was only last October. How did I not see the extra 2 stone lol. At the time, I felt and thought I looked fab . In fact my weight has never got me down, it never defined who I was.
I think generally I'd go around pretending to myself and make myself believe that I'm perfectly fine and carry myself that way.... and tell myself that if I wanted to make a change then I would... but I never did... Nuts? Or does that make sense? Well no more. I'm taking responsibility for it now.

All set for WI tomorrow morning. Downing the water and praying for a 14 stone miracle. Lol. Flying to London again in the morning for work. So no matter the weight loss I have worked as hard as I possibly could have all week on the diet and I'll be treating myself to a low calorie salad for lunch tomorrow :)

Great photos. You look fab :) Good luck for WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the 14's! :D Regardless though, you are doing so well :)

Half-a-pound loss for me at 6am today. Will consider this a STS. Not bad considering I'm not on TS.

It seems I may have developed late onset asthma, hence the many chest infections I've had to fight over the past couple of years. My younger son has asthma and my late father became severely asthmatic after age 50.

Cutting calories back to 800/900 from today. Three (far from favourite) Exante packs plus a small meal. Too skint still to order more bars.

Fingers crossed Green for your WI x

Welllllllllllll I stood on the scales..... 15.0.0 dead!!!! Twice lol. So I'll be in the the 14s tomorrow typical isn't it. Almost there.
Had my low cal low carb salad lunch as planned :) back on track now..

Well done Serial ! That's great xx
Hopefully you'll get the treatment for the Astmas now that it's been diagnosed and you'll be back to your normal self before long x

3lb is fab GEG & as you say you will be in a new stone bracket tomorrow so lots to be proud about :) x

It seems I may have developed late onset asthma, hence the many chest infections I've had to fight over the past couple of years. My younger son has asthma and my late father became severely asthmatic after age 50.

x

Serial, I developed Asthma when pregnant with my 1st baby. Took ages to diagnose but fine since I've been on the puffers apart from a lingering cough following any cold. Hopefully it wont take long to get your symptoms under control x

Thanks, Green and Susie. I have to attend the asthma clinic in three weeks' time. Yesterday I opened an unused blue puffer left behind by my son and had a wee blast. I had a nagging dry cough which was bothering me. To my amazement the puffer really helped!

Green I'm laughing at the 15st, dead on! It's like the diet is playing with you LOL. But the 14s are so close you can touch them. Happily I'm not that far away from there myself x

I managed to spare the cash to buy 20 Exante bars. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, as the old saying goes, but I need them. I can manage with the other packs (not the curry and risotto - not that desperate, yet!) the rest of the time but I need at least one bar every day.

Last edited:
Back