Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

Sounds like you're doing great GEG :) Hope things settle down a bit at work for you. Hard going when you're that busy :-/

Day 35

Toffee, nut and raisin bar for brunch
Wagamamma chili chicken salad for dinner. It was so good and 500 cals. I couldnt resist the cachew nuts! Yummmmm

100 cals over for the day which if I'd resisted the nuts I'd be under. But no regrets. On to tomorrow.... :)

Day 36 - WI

No weigh-in today, I travelled home today, so I'll WI in the morning. Had a great first half of the week, but the 2 days away with work, I ate salads, and since yesterday I've been hungry, more hungry that I'd normally be, not a good sign. Not excited in the least to WI, just hope I haven't undone any hard work. Home now so back to the old routine..

Brekkie was Toffee nut and raisin bar
Lunch Tunisian roasted veg salad with feta, (Had 1 small piece of feta). When I finished I'd to cover my plate with my napkin of I would have polished off the feta... Tomorrow's WI will tell all.. fingers crossed for me!

Serial where are you :(

Day 37 - WI - down 4lbs woohoo. :D

Well done that's a super loss. Love your table too, you are doing so well you'll be ticking your first goal off in no time.

hey, just popping in to say hi and look forward to keeping up with you x

Well done GEG, some great losses there! :D

Polly x

Thanks girls,

Polly, you're a week ahead of me ! So we're at a similar stage. how are you getting on? Still feeling motiviated?
I am so determined to change my eating and attitude to food out of this diet and for once in my life maintain my loss. My major goal a tthe moment is my holidays in June and to get to an 'overweight' BMI by that time. So far I'm on track.

Day 38

A&C Porridge for brekkie
Orange chocolate bar yummm
Carbonara for dinner

Not a bad day. Staying strong and focused. Bring on next Wednesday. I have kinda a system of breaking my week into 3 'chunks' to get through it. Wed-Fri, weekend & Mon - Wed WI. So I feel like I'm now onto chunk 2... The weekend.. It seems to make the week more manageable for me. Whatever works I suppose.

Saw my parents this evening after 5 weeks and 1st 9lbs lighter and they didn't notice or say anything... granted the kids got all the attention so that's a good thing :)

Great weight loss. Especially as you were away as well. I couldn't do it. Maybe one day though :) Really, well done! :)

Day 39

Busy weekend day as usual, so not too hard to stick to the plan, it's harder to try and find time to have a pack! 2 so far...

a&c porridge for brekkie
maple syrup pancakes for lunch/dinner
still do decide on no.3

Have a good Saturday night everyone..

Day 40

Brekkie chocolate orange bar
carbonara for lunch
maple syrup pancakes for dinner

Another mad day where the hardest part was finding time to eat. I wish weekdays were the same!! onwards and downwards, on to the two hardest days of the week for me, Monday and Tuesday... no idea why but they are the days I seem to want something, anything to eat! I might have an omelette, or chicken breast for dinner if I can't get the thoughts out of my head. Or get hubby to lock the kitchen door and hide the key lol

Day 41

a&c porridge for brekkie
chocolate orange bar for lunch
Gooey chocolate pudding dinner

Having a hungry Monday and trying to get through it !!! Another pint glass of water on the menu and staying out of the kitchen! Must resist sabotaging Wednesdays WI.

Excellent work!

Keep it up!

Dee x

Thanks Dee ! You're not doing too bad yourself ;)

Day 42 of 144 !!! :eek: 102 days left!

That's the countdown to my June holiday and how long I plan to spend on TS. I think I've just overwhelmed myself rather than motivated myself! I'm going to try and to not focus on the huge task ahead and just on the day to day and June as a month rather than how many days til then lol.

Back to today...
A&C porridge for brekkie (getting through that box of 50 no probs!)
Vegetable soup for lunch
toffee nut and raisin bar for dinner (my second last one :cry: )

Week 6 WI tomorrow hoping for 3lbs, I've had a good week. Hope I'm not disappointed... fingers crossed for me !

Your losses are so consistent I've fingers crossed for a solid 3 at least tomorrow for you. Remember that any loss is pure fat though so is great. I stopped counting the days when I got into the swing and it makes it easier, it's just like a normal day and if there's a slip up its just carry on. There's less pressure.

Tuesday seems to to be my killer day. I don't know why. Good for you getting that water down you. X

Can't wait to hear the good news in the morning!

Dee x

Day 43

Week 6 WI - 2lbs down woohoo :) I'll take it :) would have loved 3lbs but I am just not in control of how my body burns the fat... so I accept there is nothing I can do but my best effort and that I did... Still on target for my 2lbs loss a week to take me to almost 13st for my holidays... it's all in the right direction... still feeling great...

It's so funny, the amount of people who can't quite work out what has changed about me, expecially in work. I'm back into suits from 5 years ago before I got pregnant on my daughter and I feel great. so I haven't been this weight in 5 years... I have been asked if I got my hair done at least 5 times in the last week. I'd say that'ds more to do with my fat face getting skinnier lol because I haven't had my hair done since mid-Dec :) and one of the girls told me that I look really good in suits :) little do they know that 6 weeks ago there is no way in hell these suits would have gone near me ! and in another few weeks they'll need to be altered or replaced.

Onwards and downwards girls, exciting times ! Looking forward to hubby taking my 15st photo so I can compare to the 16st one :) that'll be in the next week or 2 hopefully. Feeling fantastic!

Back