Green tea and TOTM

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emmykyra, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmykyra

Emmykyra Member

Diet:
    Slimming world!
    Sorry I thought I'd try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone here...
    I've heard people say how green tea has helped them to feel less bloated and sometimes helps with weight loss, i lost 5 1/2lbs last week (what a miracle!) and drunk lots of it don't know if it was linked or not... but does it matter that i am drinking an apple and pear one and not a 'pure' one?

also i gained 1/2lb this week and its totm i never usually w/i for totm's but i did today, is this an ok sort of weight to gain? I'm worried now.:confused:

Sorry for going on!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Don't know about the tea but 1/2 lb is a low amount to put on for star week so good on you....Mine was 2.5 1b:eek: but have heard up 10 even is not uncommon

4. Emmykyra

Emmykyra Member

Diet:
    Slimming world!
    Thank you for your reply Sophs, it's good to know that it wasn't that bad. I just know of people that loose every * week!!! Lucky people hehe, so here's to hoping it will all be gone next week, cause day after wi im off on hols! :D hehe

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    The apple and pear one IS pure green tea but with flavour. I have the PG mint one. Yes it does help, it contains thermosomethings that speed up your metabolism. My weight started moving again when I made some small changes and green tea was one of them. I would definately recommend it. Even without fat burning properties, it is high in antioxidents so it certainly doesn't hurt to drink loads!

As for TOTM, I always put on. Don't worry about it at all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.