Green Tea - it's a miracle!!

I usually drink about 3 or 4 cups a day, but have upped it a bit since reading this thread on friday!:D

I'm drinking white tea but I will definately be getting some green tea too

I've never tried white tea. I only drink green tea and peppermint tea. Might give it a try!

The one I've got is with vanilla. It's nice and is the highest in antioxidants but I don't think it helps weight loss

Still worth it for the antioxidants tho i'd imagine! :)

I did try 'slimmers' tea once and it tasted really disgusting. I just thought I'd share that with you

what on earth was in that?? if we could get thin by drinking tea we'd all be doing it!!

abz xx

Socks I think! I guess it worked by making you feel ill and not wanting to eat!

Socks I think! I guess it worked by making you feel ill and not wanting to eat!

LMAO!

Well I'm just about to have my first cuppa of green tea with lemon...wish me luck LOL

Oh and can you have milk with it?

TAZ, are you allowed to have white tea on any tea with flavouring on your diet? Or are you on weight watchers?

Bren
X

Thanks Taz, didn't put milk with it, it was quite yummy actually

TAZ, are you allowed to have white tea on any tea with flavouring on your diet? Or are you on weight watchers?

Bren
X
Yep I can have any tea with any flavouring. I'm on Slimming World which isn't a huge amount different to WW.

Today I had white tea this morning then 3 lots of green tea and peppermint tea (a green tea bag and peppermint tea bag in the same cup). I will do that for the whole week and see if it makes a difference

I did try 'slimmers' tea once and it tasted really disgusting. I just thought I'd share that with you

Urgh slimming tea is the worst its basically a laxative (which I did not know when I drank 3 cups in short succession!!)

I love green tea I used to buy the fresh leaves from the London tea room web site - its tastes so much better fresh nice with jasmine flower.

Urgh slimming tea is the worst its basically a laxative (which I did not know when I drank 3 cups in short succession!!)
OMG I didn't know that! I don't think I even managed to get the first cup down as it was so disgusting!

Just wish I liked it - and 'cos I'm on a VLCD I'm not even allowed to perk it up with some lemon!! If I persevere will I grow to like it? After all wasn't too keen on lager when I first started drinking it either!!!!!!

Carol x

I put a peppermint teabag in with mine as I find the plain green tea has a funny taste. Twice the goodness in one cup!

I put a peppermint teabag in with mine as I find the plain green tea has a funny taste. Twice the goodness in one cup!

Will give it a go - thanks!

Carol x

Back